Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Noida/ G.Noida/ Ghaziabad Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 390152

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hope link for form download will be activated on that pa

Rajesh that has never been issue

Thanks Vishal

Hey Sakshi,

if i pay the fees in one school & want to opt out later after 10-15 days (may be bcoz my kid gets selected in a better school), will the school refund any fees or no refund at all?

Vishal School specific ,but they will deduct  money.

i cannot see your reply sakshi.

Father Agnel School: Neither Documents required nor the registration fee mentioned...

Father Agnel School - Sector 62, Noida

Fr. Agnel School

Nursery Admission

Nursery Registration Forms will be available only online from 6.09.2013 to 8.09.2013.

Age Criteria: Children born between 01.01.2010 to 31.12.2010 will be eligible for admission.

Only the shortlisted candidates along with their parents are called for Registration and Interaction. The prospectus will be given only at the time of registration to the shortlisted candidates. The registration fee is non-refundable

for complete details see school website link below

Sakshi, Is distance a criteria with FAS?

Bhaskar lot of last year active parents in FAS group they can tell you the best

Hello Sakshi,

Any updates regarding admission to Father Agnel Noida?

Is there any restriction that only children from Noida are eligible?

-

Thanks, Aachin

Hi, I am not able to submit on line filled form error massage is flashing"please enter date" there is no field for date column except date of birth of child .
Can anyone help/guide?
regards

RSS

Latest Activity

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat