Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions In Gurgaon Schools 2017 -18 official thread for admission form dates/Results etc

Views: 80829

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sonia

As per my experience not all schools you have named can be compared together. Heritage is an experiential school with no uniform and exams also start in class 8. go for it only if you believe in their ideology. Manav Rachna has got good reviews and parents are satisfied with focus on academics and activities. LVIS is ok with limited activities(more like dps). Shiv Nadar not very sure as it is still not a complete school.

Thanks Anamika for your inputs.. I am looking for a school which maintains a good balance between studies (as it is important to create a strong base for a child) and extra curricular activities ( very important to me, as it brings out the child's real talent ).. Any schools you can recommend, which fulfills this criteria ?

Sonica

Heritage has different ideology of alternate learning ..not every one can relate to it but u can talk to parents n understand the concept..u might be able to relate to it

You can visit  Shiv Nadar, Suncity,LVIS,MRIS.
N you will get your answer
Or
Just join gurgaon group to see reviews of parents whose children are in these schools..

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/group/nursery_school_admissions_in...

Hi,

we are planning to shift to gurgaon, so i am searching a good school for my daughter for class 2nd . can anybody please tell me about the schools of gurgaon . i heard that sriram and heritage are best schools.. can anybody please give me the list of 10 very good schools of gurgaon. it will be a great help for me...i m planning to shift near sohna road.

Vandita

Among top 10 very school near sohna road

Shiv nadar
Suncity
Scottish high
Dps sec 45
Dav sec 14

LVIS

MRIS

Shikshanter
Pathways
Amiown

As per parents feedback on forum
Shriram n heritage u already have in list

Heritage follows alternate learning ..visit heritage n all the schools to understand their ideology by talking to parents ..also see their satisfaction level ..you will have your answer.
Pls post on forum whether my top 10 matches with yours or not :)
DPS sec 45 only focus on academics but  good 12 results

Scottish high to open admissions from 1st Aug till 7 aug (for online n 6 th aug with timing for offline)
See the link below for complete details and fill online forms as link would be activated at 8 am on 1 Aug (read complete instructions carefully)

http://reg.scottishigh.com/registration.aspx

Been to Schoolex organized Gurgaon school fair in epicenter today. I liked the concept, though not all schools we are discussing here were present there. 

Also learnt HDFC school shall be opening itself for nursery admission in coming week, will also give an advertisement. 

Dear Sakshi,

LVIS - I understand that the LVIS forms for General Category will be available only after the advertisement on 6th and 7th August. The website currently shows "Download Form", i am assuming that it only for siblings.

Scottish High - the forms will be available from 1st of August and have to be submitted by 6th/ 7th August. I am assuming they are doing away with the policy of first come first serve. Is that true?

Yes manish Lvis has opened admission only for siblings.

Last year Scottish high fcfs policy backfired as parents understood the hype n posted that they were called even after 2 months after forms were issued.

Therefore Sakshi,  would you recommend standing in a night long que to fetch admission forms?

No as the forms are  online n offline  so i feel , they might have done away with FCFS as this year they are desperate and we anticipated that they would be among first few to start admissions .

I have read through last year's thread completely. Obviously Scottish High seems to have changed the FCFS method of admission this time. They have said all applicants would be invited via email for document verification. But I am confused with this statement "the school shall endeavor to maintain a fair approach towards all candidates and proceed on the basis of the required criteria being met."

No criterion has been laid down ?

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
yesterday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
yesterday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat