Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Sachin Nandwani's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Can someone share the list of schools that have been asked to rollback fee? Every on…"

Sachin Nandwani replied May 4, 2016 to Hindustan 23 Apr - Notice to GD Salwan Rajinder Nager n many schools roll back fees !!

10 May 5, 2016
Reply by Sakshi (Moderator)

"all children already admitted will keep their seats...only 24 IST candidates will ge…"

Sachin Nandwani replied May 7, 2014 to SUPREME COURT ORDER DATED 7 MAY

42 May 8, 2014
Reply by honey tandon

"ppl...pls understand the rule of gurl child quota. the girl child draws were done bf…"

Sachin Nandwani replied Mar 10, 2014 to What about Girl child Quota now?

49 Mar 10, 2014

"I spoke to the principal of Springdales, Ms. Amita Wattal. She too personally confir…"

Sachin Nandwani replied Mar 10, 2014 to What about Girl child Quota now?

49 Mar 10, 2014

"dont you have any thing else to do in life? I am sorry but stop floating such stupid…"

Sachin Nandwani replied Mar 7, 2014 to To remove so many confusions again Registration forms shud be filled in fresh manner ..... Also session cud be extended by having less days in summer vacations...

24 Mar 8, 2014

"i hope so too RG...it was a nightmare running from one school to another..that too d…"

Sachin Nandwani replied Mar 7, 2014 to Why draw of lots in nursery admission be not held afresh?: HC -PTI

246 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by mahesh jain

"I hope the parents dont have to fill up forms afresh now!! The schools already appli…"

Sachin Nandwani replied Mar 6, 2014 to Why draw of lots in nursery admission be not held afresh?: HC -PTI

246 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by mahesh jain

"the concern of the transfer cases is ..that earlier they had got seats without draws…"

Sachin Nandwani replied Mar 6, 2014 to Why draw of lots in nursery admission be not held afresh?: HC -PTI

246 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by mahesh jain

"I agree and this is the correct interpretation. All categories are not to be redrawn."

246 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by mahesh jain

"Hi Sakshi, Can you please provide the source for this information? Are you sure abo…"

246 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by mahesh jain

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat