Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

shelka's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Mount Carmel>basava>Dis"

shelka replied Mar 15, 2017 to Nursery Admissions In Delhi Schools 2017 -18 official thread for Admission Form Dates/Feedback /Results etc

15795 May 5, 2017
Reply by Sakshi (Moderator)

"The guidelines set for schools on govt land is very unfair for siblings. We had to g…"

shelka replied Jan 11, 2017 to NDTV NEWS -it was broadcasted at 7.pm news.. coverered all points/TOI- AN.Com parents-Distance criteria still unclear: Parents/Litigation may delay admissions

15 Jan 12, 2017
Reply by Anuj Rastogi

"Hi, will the admission schedule of the 285 schools for which the guidelines are awai…"

shelka replied Dec 29, 2016 to Nursery Admissions In Delhi Schools 2017 -18 official thread for Admission Form Dates/Feedback /Results etc

15795 May 5, 2017

"School is OK with more academic pressure and lesser co-curricular activities.  "

shelka replied Feb 11, 2015 to Feed back on St. Gregorious School

6 Feb 21, 2015
Reply by Dimple

"I feel transfer points should be replaced with first child points. And the court sho…"

shelka replied Feb 26, 2014 to Nursery admission: HC questions logic behind pts to transfer~PTI

143 Feb 28, 2014
Reply by Sachin Arya

"As per the guidelines, the pre-school/pre-primary sections of the school even if exi…"

shelka replied Feb 4, 2014 to Right To Be Heard~Headlines Today~Mr Yogendra Yadav as chief guest on 5th Feb,Mr Sumit Vohra willl be Studio Guest from Education Fratenity | Post One or Two common question here

46 Feb 10, 2014

"i agree... even i am applying for the admission of my first born son but i feel sibl…"

shelka replied Jan 31, 2014 to Nursery admissions: Post your questions for Delhi Education Minister Manish Sisodia~Mr Sumit Vohra Will ask your question on parents behalf | Also on Panel MR Ashok Agarwal and School Lobby Lawyer

181 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by Kumar Sharma

"Mount St. marys doesn't have nursery. They take 4+ kids for KG."

shelka replied Jan 30, 2014 to Mount Saint Mary Nursery Admission-- Need to know if Mount Saint Mary is doing Nursery Admissions for 3+

1 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by shelka

"For registration, copy should be enough; original is not required. Only at the time…"

shelka replied Jan 28, 2014 to Medical Fitness Certificate

3 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by shelka

"yes...its surely debatable.....you can go on and on with the points like staff reser…"

shelka replied Jan 23, 2014 to Twins' parents get raw deal in nursery admissions /Upper Cut off /Prospectus -TOI /Statesman/Dainik Bhaskar/Millenniumpost

11 Jan 24, 2014
Reply by shamshad ahmed khan

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat