Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Gurgaon Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 190126

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Anju,

For your reference.

School Name  Description Refundable Amount Current Fees Structure
Fees Type Total  One time Yearly Quarterly

G.D.Goenka , Sec 48 Admission - 40000 One time 40000 40000 - -
  Annual  - 20000 Yearly 20000 - - 5000
  Development - 6400 Yearly 6400 - - 1600
  Tuition - 5333 Monthly 63996 - - 15999
  Health & Hygiene - 200 Monthly 2400 - - 600
  Safety & Security - 200 Monthly 2400 - - 600
  Scholastic Education - 1334 Monthly 16008 - - 4002
  Refereshment - 733 Monthly 8796 - - 2199
  Transport - 2700 Monthly 32400 - - 8100

192400     38100

Sakshi, what is the review for KR Mangalam? I came across at least 2 mothers who were very-2 happy with the school. Their wards are in Nursery.

Sumeet,Parents are happy with initial years but few parents on forum shifted them after 4th or 5th Class. One parent shifted both children to pathways and other to DPS i think.

But it is good school.

Sakshi, we today submitted our form with LVIS. Initially, the lady accepting the form didn't even look at the form and accepted it as it is. We then requested her to atleast go through the papers and tell us if they are in order and meet their document requirements and if she needs any additional document or information. She then looked through the documents and confirmed that they are all fine. Regarding next steps, she said that they will now 'screen' the applications on their 'own criteria' and if they find our application matching their 'own criteria' and if the seats are available, they will then call us for the next steps.

Do you or any other parent in this forum have any idea what do they mean by 'screening' of our application and what is their 'own criteria' on the basis of which they will shortlist us and call us. Am seriously concerned coz am looking forward for getting my son into LVIS but am seriously confused about this 'own criteria'.

Lots of school are closing there admissions in the next 10 ten days. Its another opportunity for schools to make money from dropouts after admisssion.

Whats the criteria of screening in Suncity ?I think there is a wriiten test for both parents buit how do they screen?????And criteria of screening  in Scottish High  tooo??????

Ravindnder Screening of parents

Can't help it Anshul. I am a concerned parent too.....but the rules for 'screening' are subjective and can depend on many factors like distance from school, monthly income, etc. We can only keep our fingers crossed

Anshul they will have informal interaction with the parents(as per last year)

Any idea when would that happen? LVIS didn't gave us any timeline for the next steps

Any idea when would that happen? LVIS did not gave us any timeline about it.

Thanks

hello,

Amiown taking kids for nursery and after 2 year kid will be alligible for 1st standard. According to management 99% kids got 1st in amity.

What is the 1% risk factor?

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat