Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Gurgaon Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 190126

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Nothing .....it's just an 'exit clause' added by Amiown so that if the parents came running after them for not admitting the kids to Amity 46, they can always say 'we told you so'! All kids are otherwise admitted to Amity 46 directly, without any hassles, other than paying the admission fee again

"....paying admission fee again"

Sure?

Means they itself taking both as different entities? Like Mothers Pride & presedium?

But they are not taking admission fee again i think

I am not very sure since Amity is not on my list of schools. But i've heard other parents on some other forums telling this. Maybe Sakshi can confirm this.

Thanks Summet

Sakhi, can you please help me in my query?

Rohan ,Yes complete fees to be given again.

Sakshi,

Are you sure complete fees, since I been to the school yesterday & their coordinator confirmed it to be only Admission fees to be paid of Amity,sec46 seperately while shifting.

Yes Sakhi, I think V.R. saying something what i came to know. There is difference between complete fee & adm fee only

Hi,

Yah Summeet is right. In case you child is in Amiown & then shifts to Amity,Sec46 then again you need to pay amdission fees of Amity,Sec46 school. I been to Amiown yesterday & there also i got it verified. This is the irony about these schools as they wants to get benefit from both sides by parents although both schools are of same management.

Rohan, You have to pay the complete fee again. that could be 1%

yes even when i visited amiown , they said the same 99% thing, and the decision of amity sec 46 will be final, to add one also have to pay the Admission fees again in 1st.

DAV sec-14 forms are out and available for download at dav14gurgaon.org

Could someone please confirm that the download link is not working on DAV's website?

Better still, could someone who was able to download the file upload/share it on this forum?

Thx!

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat