Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Gurgaon Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 190130

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Today I went to salwan for admission form but they refused to give me the form , they said he is 4 olus he should be in kg, his date of birth is 10feb 2010

I visited Amiown today and they start their admissions after Aug 16. Check their website.

We went to the school around 1 and had a chance to see the kids being transferred to their buses. It was a complete chaotic situation as it had just started raining heavily. All the children from various routes were brought to the gate at the same time. There was no co ordination. Some children got wet and no one was bothered to wipe them off. After around 10 - 15 mins someone asked the maids to wipe the children. The walker parents were also taking the children at the same time and the teachers were also leaving at that time. I could have easily walked away with a child and no one would have noticed any child missing. Anyways we waited till around 1.30 and the lady showed us 1 classroom and said that the admissions will begin around Aug 16. This lady was rude and i did not like the attitude that this lady had. 

Hi,

I have too face the same situation in Amiown, Gurgaon while I was there for admission of my daughter. we have applied for the Pre-Nur in the month of Nov, 12 the result got declared in the month of Feb,13 in the meanwhile we have keep on asking and following up the status of admission but no positive answer from their side. At last I have to go some other school for admission. This is the situation has happened when my elder son is studying in Amity they are not considering that at all. I am surprised to see that being a such a big school running on some personnel attitudes......

We have visited Ridge Valley and we were very happy with the school.

The school is built by DLF group and managed by India Today group. The school has very airy classrooms and the glass doors are painted by the children of the respective class. They have a huge playground with facilities for Football, Cricket. They also have lawn tennis, badminton and basketball courts. They do have a lot of field visits for the kids and the staff is very friendly. There are around 20 - 25 students per section and they have 2 teachers for nursery and prep with a maid. We were there for a good 2 hours and we were able to see the children during their break and even in classrooms. The children seemed happy and so were the teaching staff. The admission counselor is a nice lady to talk to and helped us with all the procedures. We even met the Principal and felt that she has a vision for the school. 

The school does not have its own swimming pool but uses the DLF club for the same. They charge around 700 extra per month for the swimming.

The fee structure for the school is

Admission Fees: 65000

Quarterly fees: 36000 (comes to this althought they have different amount for each quater).

Apart from this they said books and uniform will be extra but all the extra curricular activities will be covered under these fees.

Overall i am very satisfied with the school and am almost confirmed on it. 

Thanks Sakshi... Pls also confirm if sports and other activities are being taken care of in a balanced way by Summerfields. Also, am looking to get my child admitted in the school for Nursery. Are their Nursery & Primary sections strong enough as these are the forming years of the child ? Pls reply...

No,i dont think sports are given equal importance in Summerfields.

Could you pls provide feedback for Open world school a branch of Sidheshwar School????

Rashim,No parent feedback.

ok thnx bt ur survey say about that???

Could anyone let me know about Millennium school at sec 38??

Can anybody tell me about fees structure of DAV, Salwan, DPS and Blue Bell Public School for my daughter's nursery admission.

Hi Sakshi,

Any feedback on alpine convent school sec-56 gurgaon...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat