Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Gurgaon Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 190146

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Nidhi for helping parents

Rajni also Gurgaon Valley/ Shalom and G D Goenka .

Thanks Shakshi and Nidhi.

Can you please tell the feedback of these schools Amiown, Blue Bells, ridge Valley, Banyan Tree, Shalom and GD Goenka in terms of academics, sports and extra curricular activities?

No, they did not come Schoolex ... I visited. Scottish, and Lotus were both on my list too

Hi, need to know which all schools are ICSE and what is their addmission criteria for nursurey admission? My daughther would be completing 3 years in feb. Thanks.
Vishal ICSE Schools are sri ram, scottish after class 5,banyan tree. Your kid will be eligible for nursery in banyan, for pre nursery in Scottish and not eligible for sri ram
Thanks Nidhi

Hi Sakshi

I want your suggestion on the aspect that I have 2 daughters currently living in my home town Bhiwani. The elder one is in 1st class(5.6 years old) in BITS international school there and the younger is going in pre-nursery(3.1 years old) in Oak wood school there. Now I want to bring then in Gurgaon, could you please guide me which school I should look for, currently I am living in Sec-10 Gurgaon and will move to Sector-82 once my flat is ready there. Is Blue Bells Sec-10 is good ? Or any other option. Also we both are working and leave home at 7:00 AM and come at 5:00 PM. Pls suggest we are very confused.

Thanks.

Vijay, You need to look for day boarding like Scottish high or pathways which are toll 4 pm.You must go to Schoolex tomorrow to get more options

Thanks Sakshi

Dear sakshi

could you please tel me about american public school gurgaon .is it good for further education. i want to go for its Montessori  school now n then proceed for school till +2.

Smriti ,No feed back Ardee is good for montessori.

And what abt schooling till +2 from american public school

RSS

Latest Activity

nidhi is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
yesterday
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Shashank Mishra's discussion Good School in Ghaziabad
Tuesday
Shashank Mishra posted a discussion
Tuesday
Shashank Mishra is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Tuesday
Anamika Sharma is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Sunday
Profile IconBhawna and Bhawna joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
May 17
Mayank Jain is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
May 12
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Mehak's discussion Best CBSE schools in Noida