Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Gurgaon Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 190136

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Gaurav,We will update and send mailer also.The moment it comes
Thanx Sakshi for d continuos support
Anytime
Hi Sakshi and all Parents,

What sort of interactions should we expect at Amiown sec 27 for admission to nursery?How long does it last?Do they interview the child also?

Pls revert back with your precious inputs..Thanxs

Himanshu, See two days back experiance shared by V R Harihar

Dear Parents,

Feedback to all concerned.

Today I been to Amiown for Interaction as per schedule given to us.

a) First of all both parents have to attend the interaction alongwith  child & its compulsory. In front of us parents were sent to go & come back alongwith the child for interaction.

b) After reaching the schools our "Online Form" was verified twice (once at gate, second at entrance)

c) Then inside the main hall, our documents were checked with original & photocpies of the same were collected.

d) Then we had to fill one questionaire about of child, our thinking about schools, parenting style etc. & few of the questions are as follows :

- Introduction about your child

- If both parents are working then who takes care of the child

- Details of Grandparents ( Material & Paternal )

- How do you came ot know about Amiown 

- What do you know about Amiown

- How much time in a day your child sleeps

- How much time in a day your child watch TV & what does he sees

- Have you already introduced your child to Books. If yes then what types of books

etc.

e) Aferwards we were taken for personal interaction with child where child was made to site in a same hall & our questionnaire were discussed

f) It was informed to us that after this there would be no interaction & results will be out in 6-8 weeks.

g) On being asked about fee structure, we were informed that once admission is confirmed we will have to pay around 43k which includes 1st quarter fee & after that each quarter fee would be around 35K-45K depending upon transport facility taken or not.

h) This whole exercise took around 2 hours.

Hope concerned people would find above in line to their queries.

Thanks.

@Sakshi.Thanxs

HI Sakshi, Can you give me feedback on Gurgaon Valley School in DLF PHASE 2, Gurgaon. Thanks, Anuj

Anuj
Its a new school following learn today curriculum but its is not part of India Today group .
Building under construction not great or rather much feedback of the school as it is new as few parent visited the school were not impressed over all.

I have got a interaction call from LVIS for tuesday i.e. 10th. What are the chances that I will get through?What is their criteria to select after intraction.I heard its not one to one and a group interaction with parents.

It means you are through. Interaction is just a formality. During the interaction you will be told that you kid has been admitted.. thats all.

Thanks a ton Sakshi for this valuable feedback.

Hi to all

Please let me know student teacher ratio @ DPS Sec 45 Infant wing for Nursery (located @ Sec40)

also how is the Campus of Infant Wing - what are the facilities available.

Unfortunately DPS doesn't allow visits untill you become a member of their fam!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat