Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Gurgaon Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 190136

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

@Dr. Rashmi,

Blue bells and GD goenka are far from my home.

we are living in maruti vihar

Hi Sakshi & all parents, Is anyone checked admission for KG class? We want to know how tough is it to get admission in KG, if we continue with the current play school till nursery completion for my kid? he has been selected in GDG, 48, but since it is around 9 KM from our place, so just wondering if we should keep him in the play school for one more year...

Please advise.. Also, plz let me know in case there is different group for KG onwards admissions...thnx

True, may be tough in some schools like DPS, LVIS, Sriram, but overall it is easy to get admission in KG in Gurgaon. Know cases of schools like Scottish High and Heritage, where parents who moved from outside got their kids admitted in KG class with ease. Also, there are more new schools coming up, so more supply.

thnx Anil & Parul for the response... has anyone tried for KG on the forum....plz advise

Hi Shilpi,

I personally feel Nursery is the basic foundation for a kid. So if they join the main school from nursery then I think they are better able to gel up with the school, teachers and the class mates.

The main schools and the play groups may be different in their approach.

So I would suggest that please consider these points as well while taking this decision.

@ritu raj...thnx Ritu...shalom presidency OR shalom international?

@ALL,....Also, plz suggest if schools interview the kid if one is going for KG admission...How tough is the entire process for KG admission

b/w shalom presidency and shalom hills. choose which is nearer to home.

Hi Sakshi,

Can you provide feedback on "The Millennium School" in sector 38, Gurgaon. My daughter will be 4+ years in March 2014 and she is getting admission in KG in this school.

Also, help on "Amity sector 46" and "GD Goenka" as these are also near to my home. Any other good school near sector 47?

@Surabhi...GD Goenka is quite good...

BTW, since u r looking for admission in KG, cud u plz share how easy or difficult was this admission chapter for you and your kid? what all schools did u try & which ones are ready to take ur kid in KG...

Hello Sakshi,

How would you rate following schools ?

DPS-45, DPS Sushant lok, Salwan Sec 15, DAV - 14, K R Mangalam, Blue Bells Model school, Amiown

Got  a confirmation from LVIS for prenursery.

DAV-14 and Amiown is still pending for interaction??

Should i Consider DAV / Amiown??

Thanks Sakshi for the all time support. You kept us updated at every point.

Congrats Amit,

After confirmation from LVIS do you really want to consider DAV / Amiown? Are you serious or joking?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat