Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Gurgaon Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 190136

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

@ Sakshi - How many years old are Lotus Valley, DPS 45, Sriram and Amiown ?

Tuhina,Shriram/ Dps sec 45 must be more 10 years old. Lotus valley group i think around 5 years. amiown belongs to amity.

Between everything I visited Kunskapskolan today, and I have decided to drop this school from my list. No doubt they have amazing infrastructure.. but I am not convinced about their KED and how it will culminate with CBSE at the end. They are some other soft issues as well, that I will not detail here.

So here is my revised shortlist:

A List

GD Goenka (Good feedback from parent whose kids are going there, but I want to better understand their promoters and their franchise model)

Scottish High (Very positive and excellent feedback from parents, one parent who shifted their kid from another school are really very happy and pleased with the school. I met the kid too, even he is also very happy after the shift)

Shiv Nadar (Very good feedback from parents about their AHA program and teachers)

Heritage (established and positive feedback)

B list

Suncity (heard too much of homework, would appreciate some more feedback on that)

Manav Rachna

Kunskapskolan (dropped from my list)

I would like to have some more feedback on teachers in above schools: Overall quality of teachers and how well these schools train and retrain their teachers.

Rajeeb,You will get better response in Gurgaon group (also post it there as parents of Gurgaon might ans your queries)

Sakshi,

Blue Bells have 2 branches in Gurgaon in sec 4 and 10. What's the difference between these 2 schools? Both  have nursery class or just sec4 branch has nursery? Which school has better feedback?

Hi Rajeeb, Thanks for helpful posts. Why do you not have Lotus Valley in your list?

It didn't make to my shortlist due to relative assessment of host of factors

what about amity global school ?is it a good school n its fees 

Smriti,This is new international school by amity .no feedback as its new.

Hi Sakshi...how would you rate Amity sec 46 and DPS sec 45? which is better among these 2? is DAV also of same standard/ I would be grateful if you can compare Indus world with Salwan? 

Dav sec 14 >=Dps 45 >Amity 46
IWS >SALWAN But IWS is new but have careers launcher group behind

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat