Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Gurgaon Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 190136

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Ok...thanks so much Sakshi for your prompt reply

thnx sakshi 

I had visited the Ridge Valley School and found it good. I am not sure why i dont hear anyone even discussing Ridge Valley. Is it not a good school. Please advice.

hi bijal,

hv u enrolled ur child in ridge valley? I also found the school overall good ... did u get to interact wid any parents whose wards r going to ridge valley?

Inputs wud be really appreciated ....

for pre nur i am confused which schools are better ? whether formal schools ( like dps, amiown etc...) or informal schools (like Ibambini, intellitots, etc....). 

Do these formal schools give weightage to their own preschoolers for nursery or jst like any other nursery school that we have to start from the core with no guarantee in nursery ?

i think a good playschoool close to the house should be a criteria since schools have a large no of seats at nursery level.

If we do not compare dps-45 with dps schools of delhi (rkpuram ) ? HOw is this school in academics ? what is the language of interaction with kids in this school (english or hindi) ? 

Shruti,Its good and level is mixed( english +hindi)

Hi Sakshi

Its the great work u putting up. Thanks a lot.
I have shortlisted following for my sons nursery admission.
DAV SEC 14, DPS 45, SALWAN, SHALOM HILLS, DPS SUSHANT LOK

Please rate them and if possible please provide review also.

If any body looking for same schools and researched about these please share the feedback.

Thanks all

DAV SEC 14>=DPS 45>SHALOM HILLS>DPS SUSHANT LOK >SALWAN,

thanks Sakshi

DAV and DPS 45 are ok but Shalom hill is not in HT's top ten list although Salwan and DPS sushant lok listed

Muneet we don't endorse surveys and they are never 100 % correct .PARENTS FEEDBACK IS MOST AUTHENTIC SOURCE.

You asked me rate it i have done that

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat