Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Gurgaon Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 190128

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

why is there disparity in age criteria??

As i said my child started with pre-nursery when he was 2+, now again schools are making him do 3 classes before he goes to grade I. Only the names of classes is different in different schools.

Education is state subject,in delhi its uniform 3yrs on 31 mar for Nursery.

Hi Sakhi, you said that there should be 2 classes before 1st class but my son will be turning 3 in Feb'14 and bluebells model school sec 4 is offering an admission in nursery and thereafter LKG & UKG which effectively means he has to go through 3 classes before 1st. please suggest whether he will remain behind by 1 year in comparison to kids in other schools or this is normally the case with most of the schools in gurgaon.

What is the feedback for Manav Rachna Internal School both of sector- 46 & sector - 51 ?

Deepali Sood

Both are sought after for overall growth and academics.

Last year CBSE Gurgaon topper from MRIS sec 46.

See first hand reviews below.

https://www.admissionsnursery.com/main/search/search?q=Manav+rachna

Pls. clarify what are the govt. norms(as per CBSE) regarding the age criteria for admissions.

My child is 2 years 6 months as of now,and he is already going to Pre-Nursery since he was 2years of age.

It is controlled by education dept and education is state subject

so what criteria is followed in gurgaon?

Hi Deepali,

I am in the same boat as you. My kids are Jan 2011 born so they qualify for schools having the criteria of 3+ but not for 3.5+ yrs.

to answer your question, in gurgaon all the schools have different criteria. Although most of them are affiliated to CBSE Board, some have 3+ yrs as on 31 March 2014 like Banyan Tree, G D Goenka, Ridge Valley etc.  But some others have 3.5 yrs as on 31 March 2014 like Suncity, Shiv Nadar, Lotus Valley etc.

We need to decide if we want them to go to nursery as our kids have already started pre nursery or make them repeat the pre nursery.

Hi Bijal,

Thanks for the excellent clarification.But,that's actually too bad that schools are not following the same criteria.

So we are short of schools if we doesn't want our child to repeat pre-nursery. And if he repeats, we have actually wasted time,effort and money uptill now.

I agree Deepali. So for me I am trying for schools that provide Nursery or else i will have to look at Delhi Schools. 

if i m not mistaken, delhi schools are following Radius system. So does your place of residence fall under any delhi school's radius.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat