Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Gurgaon Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 190128

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Please confirm:

1.) what is treated as a valid address proof for a rented accomodation - electricity bill/address on bank passbooks, etc?

2.) Attested municipal birth certificate should be attested by parents or by a gazetted officer?

3.) Does DPS sec 45 have a daycare facility and till what time?

Thanks.

Hi Sakshi,

Can i still get the nursery admission form from School tomorrow? Or is forms available online?

Regards

Sriram

Sriram which school ?

DPS 45

No Shriram ,but no harm in trying

I already tried on Saturday but they denied the forms. The guard did not even allow me to enter the school to meet the principal or any other authority to speak to them for the forms.

Thanks Anshul, that's hard luck... let me give it a try tomorrow and keep you posted!

Regards

Sriram

Can you pls insert the details inline as I could not find it in the link? Txs.

Ankush,All link are inline link you can also see hyperlink for all schools on center text box (you are the first parent who has has issue)

see the link below for DPS sec 45

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/forum/topics/gurgaon-admissions-op...

Hi Sakshi,

The DPS advertisement mentions 'attested birth certificate'. Would you be aware, if self-attestation would suffice, or do we need to get it from a notary. Also, is there a risk that DPS might run out of forms today itself (as we are planning to buy the form tomorrow). Thanks in advance for your reply.

i wish to get my kid admitted in 1st class in DPS Gurgaon Sec-45, Can you please advise for admission dates?

regards

Rahul Mehra

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat