Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Gurgaon Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 190136

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Sakshi shivnadar registration is already on.

Thanks Nidhi

noted...

Hi,

Does anyone know if any schools are open for form collection/submission today (20th Aug)?

Thanks!

Hi Sunil,

Just came back from DPS Sector 45 Gurgaon. They are NEITHER selling forms today NOR are they submitting them.

Thanks for the info Prateek.

Sweta,

We need to confirm but 2 parents have confirmed from 29 AUG 2013(They confirmed from school) But unless i validate pls don't take it as confirm as school change dates in previous years.

Hi Sakshi,

We made a visit to the school today and were informed that they have not yet set any date for issuing forms for Pre-nursery(29th is for Nursery apparently) Sorry about the info given earlier, I received that over the phone from school.

Thanks for the update Nandita.

Its 29th for Nursery upwards. From their website:

"REGISTRATION FORMS FOR THE SESSION 2014-15 FOR ALL CLASSES FROM NURSERY UPWARDS WILL BE ISSUED ON THURSDAY 29TH AUGUST'13, ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS."

hi Sakshi

please inform me Gurgaon Schools which have day boarding / day care within the same campus.

Thanks

Shikha

Pathways/Scottish/LVIS/Salwan

Scottish High creche facility is only for Nursery and KG students, and is operational till 4pm only.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat