Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Gurgaon Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 190136

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Sakshi... the shorlisted ones are

Mother's School, Aurobindo Marg, Birla Vidya Niketan, Gyan Bharti, Blue Bells , Laxman Public School, Frank Anthony, Ljpt Nagar.

Kindly rank basis the overall development of the child including academics and extra curricular activities. Also, teh child has to be admited to Nursery and thus shall want if you can keep in mind the primary section of the school

MY SON WILL BE 3 YEARS AND 5 MONTHS AS ON 1ST APRIL 2014...SO IS HE ELIGIBLE FOR NURSERY ...

Shruti,

Most of the schools in gurgaon - No

But there are few wherein you may/could have tried like Amity, Amiown, Ridge Valley, GDG, Gurugram.

Hi Sakshi, Can you tell me  about ShikShantar school. Is it CBSE board? does it have Day Care? and whats the parents feedback about this school about academics and other activities

Sonal,Its ICSE and mixed feedback as many parents could not relate to its ideology

Hi Sakshi,

I have been reading your posts carefully & by the ratings that you have provided for the schools....its

DAV sec-14> DPS Sec-45>LVIS>Amity Sec 46> GD Goenka & the rest others falls in almost the same category.

My query is that may daughter will be turning 3years & 3 months old as on 31st Mar 2014 & most of the schools that are reputed & higher in ranking have their eligibility criteria as 3.5 years for nursery.

Can you please provide schools that are good (both academically & extra curricular wise) that admit kids with 3+ criteria in Nursery. Amity is one of them but aprt from that which other schools are there????

As my daughter is presently going to a pre-school, do you feel it will be prudent for her to be in pre-nursery??? Whats your advice on the same.

Thanks & Regards,

Ankit

Ankit, you can try in Ridge Valley, Banyan Tree, Kunskapskolan for Nursery this year.

Ankit i rate LVIS/Shiv Nadar above DPS/DAV/Amity as they  equally focus.

You can try in Blue bells /G D Goenka/Ridge Valley/Kunskappskolan/Banyan Tree
( if you try in LVIS and Shiv Nadar .last year they gave some relaxation in age)

Sakshi, LVIS not giving any relaxation in age criteria this year. My daughter is just short by 10 days (she is 10th oct 2010 born) and I can only try for pre nursery. Shivnadar agreed to relax the age criteria by few days only.

hI Sakshi

I have read the entire blog on guragon School and want to know why Sri Ram School, Aravali Campus is not in anyone's list as well as yours. Please provide me feedback on these.

I am in Phase V and looking for a good school for academics and overall development including extra currciular. Request a prompt response. thanks

Regards

I think its not there in the list because the admission process for Sri Ram Aravali starts late and everyone probably realize that its v difficult to get through as its the most sought after school in gurgaon.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat