Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Gurgaon Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 190128

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Sakshi

Amiown has age criteria "For Nursery : Children born between 1st April '10 and 31st March '11"

my son is 24 jan 2010, is he eligible for KG in Amity? When would be the forms out for the same.

thanks Gaurav

Yes Gaurav ,He is eligible

Hi Sakshi,

For admissions in Amity, does a three and a half year old child needs to apply to both Amiown and Amity International, or are such children considered only for Amiown? In other words, do I need to apply to both of these schools?

sakshi,

i have applied for DPS and planning to apply for dav ,blue bells (as ex alumina),suggest more good cbse schools only

salwan- iam not keen

thanks 

meenal

Meenal, Shiv nadar, LVIS, GDG have positive feedback.

Meenal,

This is regarding your query for change in date of appointment you have got in Amiwon.

If you see carefully in the website of Amiown, they have very clearly mentioned following : 

Kindly Note:
Requests for change in Interaction Date and Time will not be entertained.
We request both Parents along with the Applicant to be present on the day of Interaction. Kindly make arrangements in your work schedules to be available for atleast 2 hours on the day of Interaction.
Please arrive only 15 minutes prior to your indicated Interaction Time.
If you are absent on the day of Interaction, your Registration stands Cancelled.
Parents should NOT take a back to back printout of the Admission form. Each Page Print out should be taken on a seperate page.

which means if you do not go to school on the said date & time they may cancel your registration.

So, suggestion for you to ensure that you dont miss to go to school on said date. However as suggested by others you may try to personally talk or meet the concerned person of school but I am not sure if they will agree since the same is already mentioned in their website.

thanks, have gone though this after filling the form only

Hi meenal, but how have you registered for amiown...admission link is not available...
Amiown sec 27 online registration is yet to begin.
Scottish is like "I still remember what you did last summer"

Sakshi,

Thanks for your reply. But one of my query is still there about Gurugram Public School. Can you tell how is this school?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat