Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Gurgaon Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 190128

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

All three are not comparable with each other. Their ideology and teaching methodology is altogether different. My humble suggestion would be to first finalize what ideology or methodology you want for your kid, then look for appropriate schools.

Rajeeb - I thought Shikshantar and Heritage both follow same ideology. Also, no uniform, no syllabus is followed in both. Can you please elaborate on what is difference in these 2 schools ideology and which is better?

Also, can we visit the school to talk to them for details (now nursery admissions are starting everywhere so management might not entertain such requests, Any ideas?)

Thanks,

Annu

Annu,

Regarding Sikshantar, please follow the discussions here: http://www.admissionsnursery.com/xn/detail/2660304:Comment:641942

Sikhsanter is different than Heritage. If possible search on Mirambika School Delhi. You will get some idea.

Heritage does follow syllabus, its structured but experiential and concept based. Also, focus is not on rote, i.e. to learn tables and writing. Its something like, you first learn to read then write, unlike traditional schools where you first practice writing then learn to read.

@Anil, What I want is a CBSE school that focuses on holistic development of child..Activities happening in school must relate to development/growth. It should not just for sake of being. they must have relevance.

Actually i have heard that Heritage kids find it difficult to match to CBSE stds . 
 What u suggest

Thanx Anil for ur comments

Thanks Anil,

Without AC, DPS is really bad, nowadays AC is needed in schools. I agree, with such ex eminent personalities from DPS, LVIS will be better than DPS. 

How will you rate Lotus Valley vs Suncity?

Thanks Anil for your recommendation, I will consider LVIS

Some parents say that DPS-45 has better edge in academics than Suncity and Lotus Valley. But I think one can compromise for the sake better infrastructure and AC environment of Lotus Valley. 

Seema both are good school but ideology is different. Just read Rajeebs comments in this thread who has done good research on all the schools .

I would request everybody on this forum to provide feedback for K R Mangalam World school? 

Thanks Sakshi for your guidance.

If the parents are residing in Gurgaon, then the fee for DPS 45 is about Rs1.25 lakhs per annum (excluding admission fee and caution deposit). I am attaching an image of their fee structure (sorry, it's a little blurred)

Attachments:

Thanks a ton Aditya for helping fellow parents

Could someone please put light on IB/ICSE/PYP curriculum

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat