Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Gurgaon Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 190128

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Seema,

How is  IB/IGCSE different from CBSE/ICSE?

See the recent article in special Indian Express with  Perspective of British School/Modern School/Other Principal along with our founder Mr Sumit Vohra
explaining in detail

click at the link below

http://newindianexpress.com/magazine/The-great-Indian-education-deb...

Hi All,

We just visited the GDG Public today. While the infratstructure seems very impressive since they have huge space to use and all the extra-curriculum activity available, we are still confused with its future. Its their first year of operation, so not sure if anyone has feedback. Also they said that the quarterly fees is 30 K as of now but they will hike it by 15 to 20 % in Dec AS ALL OTHER GURGAON SCHOOL DOES.....surprising!!  does it happen like this?

Regarding LVIS, would you suggest this school....we wr earlier thinking of LVIS only but the recent incident has confused us...please advise

Thnks

Certainly it can happen anywhere  but if we are considering those place as the future for our child, definitely one should think abt it....

Also I am wondering how parent are looking at  it..

BTW, In GDG Public, there is an IT room where all the CCTV footage are monitored (as told)...

We saw the GDG Public IT room during the school visit, it is impressive and GDG's infrastructure is also amazing. 

At least in case of Shriram, the Principal was open enough to admit the incident. Unlike, in recent incidents where the authorities tried to do a cover up. 

Which at incident at LVIS?

Nobody is telling me about the incident at LVIS. Can anyone please tell?

Priyanka,There was some sexual harassement  allegation by female teacher by the school male staff .

Thanks Sakshi, Was this in news? Can you please share the link to that news?

Thanks Nidhi, you may say so, but I have my reasons to worry now.

What is the fee structure of Lotus Valley School in Gurgaon?

Hi.. Thanks for the prompt reply.. but the website says 93K annually.. That seems to be even less than DPS which I don't expect.. so I think there is something missing here.. Any guidance?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat