Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Gurgaon Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 190128

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

thanx sakshi 

Hi Sakshi,

Between DPS Sec 45, DPS Sushant Lok, DAV Sec 14 and Amity Sec 46 which one is no 1,2,3,4 from the point of view of acaedemics+ECA+Value for money

Nitin

DAV sec 14>= DPS sec 14>Amity >= S.L

Hi Sakshi,

Can you give me some feedback about Shalom Hills (Nirvana) and Shalom Hills International. All i could find on the net was about their MD but no feedback about academics. Everytime I have been to visit the school, the children are busy preparing for some competition or another. But haven't heard them going on any out of school trips or excursions. My visits have been to the Nirvana branch as that is nearer but I am still not able to make up my mind. Also is there any other school that has fees in the similar range as Shalom?

Sumati,

1 Shalom Presidency started 1st year no feedback

2 we had decent feedback but this year some parent gave mixed feedback(Nirvana country)

Thanks Sakshi,

Any other school that has similar fee structure as Shalom? Not able to find the fee details link u suggested someone

Hey Sakshi, As per the school Shalom Sushant Lok has been there since 2004 and the Nirvana branch too is 4 years old....I'm confused as you said its first year?

Oh ok...that's what the confusion is...Shalom Presidency is too far from my residence. So i was only looking at Nirvana branch (Shalom Hills) and Sushant Lok branch (Shalom Hills International). These are the ones I needed feedback on. 

Shalom Presidency is very nice in terms of the ambiance and the facilities but is only operational till class 4 yet. But it definitely has a better look than the other two branches.

Would appreciate if you could kind of give me your views on the Nirvana branch specifically.

Thanks

Can someone please suggest some schools with good day care facilities near Sohna Road?

Priyanka,http://www.intellitots.in/fortis-day-care-and-activity-club/

see if this suits you as Intellitots has great feedback

There main branch is in phase 4

else i m aware of good play schools

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat