Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Gurgaon Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 190135

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Try this blog. Its a review blog on some of better the preschools in Gurgaon. I have always found it helpful

http://queenofauxpas.blogspot.in/

Can anybody advise on fee structure of Scottish high

Hi Sakshi,

Do you have any reviews on American Public School at DLF?

Aneesha Pls give complete name or address

Hi Sakshi,

The name and address of the school is American Public School L-Block, Cassia Marg

DLF City, Phase-II, Gurgaon  (Haryana) - 122002

Request your feedback on the same.

Aneesha, No feedback on the forum

I was talking about other one

http://www.excelsioreducation.org/

which is decent but expensive

American public school primary wing is good they take good care of children but....English speaking is missing n they have no auditorium
Sakshi...Can u plz suggest.... Shikshantar vs lotus Valley.. Which one is better.. Would be great to get your feedback on these two schools

Sakshi, I have neagtive feedback about LV. There is no stress on acedemics. Even 5th Grade student don't know 1-20 tables and teachers attitude is very careless.

Meetu,

We have parents who's kids are studying in LVIS from last 2 years . They feel the academics are of very high level. You must check your source as Dr Shayama Chona (ex principal DPS RK Puram+ Padamadshree/Padamvibhushan )is the the Director(of Gurgaon Branch) and Principal was with 2 DPS schools earlier as Principal (DPS Dwarka /Dubai). Rest is your call

I think you have been given wrong feedback .

Hi Sakshi,

Need your help yet again.. Usually by wat time admission process gets over as I would be traveling in the mid of nov'13 so was bit concerned..

Your feedback would help me to fix my schedule...

Thanks n Regards

Abhinav

Abhinav, Shriram is unpredictable else most of the admissions in Gurgaon are over by  Oct end or Nov 1st week.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat