Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Gurgaon Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 190130

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Debasmita...

Did you get a call yet fro SH.We were among top 50 parents ...and are waiting for a call yet..And it will be definitely after u ..

Yeah u might get a call tomorrow.do u hv any idea what they are goin to ask there?
Absolutely no idea... But I recall reading somewhere that they don't ask much ..usual stuffs and thy take your child to another room to ask some simple things like color of an object. I bet this nursery admission is taking a toll on all parents ..
Seriously!!! It feels like boards n entrance exams all over again!
:)

Sakshi/All Parents:

I have got positive feedback about Summer Fields School, DLF, Phase-I, Gurgaon. Any inputs on this school, their selection criterion, fees structure... Is it worth considering ? When their admissions would start ?

Mohit,Not much feed back on forum.

Hi sakshi
I had a terrible experience at Scottish high today. Reached there at 9:45 and the guard informed that admissions are closed ... We weren't even allowed to get inside the premises and interact with anybody in person..have lost out on d opportunity this year.. There's but one ray of hope.pre nursery admissions still need to happen at Scottish high.can you please update on wen do they come out with their per nursery admissions and does admission to pre nursery guarantee admission to nursery in the following session

Yes arleen it does i will keep you posted and many parents had same experiance as you had.

Thanks,missed out on the interactions that happened on this thread on Wednesday.it did forewarn

Can anyone share how is Balbharti public school manesar for mont 1.

My daughter is currently going there in Mont-I. School has good dedicated teachers and its a nice school but if you compare it with Gurgaon schools, it is not upto that level in terms of infrastructure and extra curricular activities. But overall good teachers and good school

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat