Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Gurgaon Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 190129

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

VR i agree , Ridge valley and nothing concrete on forum and yes B T is ICSE

There is hell lot of choice in gurgaon for all type of schools: ranging from CBSE schools, progressive schools and international schools. And each category has excellent schools to vouch for ... so its easy parents need not worry....

KK,

Can you elaborate on each of the categories and name 3-4 under each pls. thanks

I visited Manav Rachna today - both sector 46 and 51. Sector 46 one is an old school with classes till 12th. They have decent infrastructure, and admission process is already on. Parents can register online and then an interaction will be scheduled with the principal. I personally found sec 51 branch better ( and its only till class 6. Their senior wing will come up in new campus.

Yeah.....even i liked MRIS 46. Everything looked good,

Took admission in MRIS.

Sumeet and Nidhi, I concur last year also parents had same views about MRIS.

Have they got a new Principal?

Yes they have a new Prinicipal..some Mrs. Khan, I couldnt meet her as I had gone one day before Eid and she had left that day.

Hi Everyone,

My son is in nursery in Amity Sector 43. Any idea how can I get the school branch changed from 43 to sector 46? Is it difficult?

Also, can someone rate following schools:

Scottish High, Shikshantar, Heritage and Lotus valley

Thanks

Hi,

Can you tell about the Amity,Sec43 school. Is it not good since you are seeking change to Sec46. I am asking because recently i have filled registeration form of Sec43 school for my son.

Hi Annu, what is the problem u getting there school?

Yes i nfact i think children of Amity 43 lack smartness.If u see any DPS child the smartness reflects on his/her face.Here comes the difference why DPS is far better.Thus I also dropped the idea of applying in AMITY..Its my personal opinion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat