Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Gurgaon Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 190129

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Even I got the same feedback from one parents of Amity Sec 43, apart from that the teachers, kids communication mostly in Hindi.

Annu,

Which class

Scottish High > LVIS (Heritage and Shikshanter are also  good if you can relate with ideology)

Hey sakshi,

My kid is in nursery right now, I would want to get his shifted to amity 46 in next session. How east/difficult it is?

Annu

Annu, Vacancies are open for KG in Heritage and it will be not tough in new/international schools but yes depending on vacancy in old schools

Hi Apoorva,

CBSE schools: DPS-45, AMITY, DAV, SALWAN, Blue Bells, GD goenka Public school, Suncity, Shalom Hills

Progressive schools: Heritage, Shikshantar

International schools: LVIS, GD world schools, Banyan Tree, MRIS, KR mangalam, Pathways, Ridge vally, Shiv Nadar, Indus world, Scotish High, SriRam

I think only Pathways, GD Goenka world school and Lancers are truly international schools. The ones that follow IB curriculum throughout.

True progressive is Sikshantar

Experiential learning schools would be Heritage, Sriram, Scottish High, Shiv Nadar etc..

Traditional would be DPS, Salwan, DAV etc

Hi Rajeeb,

Do you have any feedback on pathways world school..my daughter goes to pathways early years ..but m not sure whether i would want her to continue with pathways formal school..i will be trying for scottish high  as it too follows IB curriculum...but as per you it is not truly international..pls throw some more light on it..

Rgds

Neha

Thank you so much  KK

When are the Heritage School's admission starting

They will start from 1st week of September. The last year fees was 1.2 admission fees..37K quarterly....age criteria 3.6 years

Request all of you parents to please provide me the feedback about KR Mangalam school Gurgaon?

Dear Sakshi.. I want to admit my child in nursery next year in a good school which has a day care till around 5:00 pm.

Could you please help with a list of such schools. Sorry for any duplication. Thanks

Do you plan to pick and drop your kid or do you want to avail bus facility. If plan to avail bus facility, then do not narrow your list. Avail day care facility near to your house. The school bus will drop the kid at day-care where she can be there till 5 or 6PM. This way you will have complete flexibility in choosing a right school and day care.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat