Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Noida/ G.Noida/ Ghaziabad Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 390187

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Admissions Open in GIIS session 2014-2015

From Class Nursery till 8th Grade

Click at the link below

http://giisnoida.org/

Thanks want to know the age criteria in Noida schools like DPS and cambridge....

Gurukul  School

Procedure For The Admission

“To be a member of Gurukul family you need to register the child after meeting the admission counsellor. Once registration formalities are completed the admission is made on the basis of an informal interaction in order to understand the child’s readiness to join the school, his/her developmental milestones and special needs if any. The admission for all classes would be done in a transparent process based on the categorisation made by school in accordance to its objectives. The acceptance of the admission shall be notified online and telephonically only to the parent/ guardian. Fees must be paid within the stipulated time in the offer of admission. Non -attendance/ non –payment of the fee on the required day shall mean the cancellation of admission. After the admission, the child shall be allotted the class & the section.

The school shall lay emphasis on scholastic & co-scholastic skills of the child keeping in mind the limited available seats. Scholarships are given to deserving and meritorious candidates.”

The age eligibility for the Pre-Primary classes is as follows:

Pre-Nursery      -              2+ years on or before 31 March of the calendar year in which the admission is sought.

Nursery             -              3+ years            

K.G                     -              4+ years and so on.

Documents required at the time of Registration:

1. Attested copy of Date of Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation for Grade Pre-Nursery to I.
  2. T.C duly signed by Area Education Officer along with Report Card of Previous Grade.
  3. Medical Fitness Certificate of Student.
  4. Address Proof & Identification Proof of Parents.
  5. Photographs 2 passport size of student and 1 photograph of both the parents.

Procedure for Online Registration:-

Parents doing the online registration are required to note down the form number for future reference. On receiving the call from the Admission Counsellor, parents shall report at school on the day of interaction along with the above mentioned documents and the registration fee.

Hi, pls guide, when we can apply for KG in Amity Noida? I can see that they have closed the registeration online and it was 25th Aug - last date. Did anyone see the option of KG admission on their website? Please let me know urgent...When schools starts the admission for KG in Noida such as Somerville, DPS, Amity school etc

admissions were for nursery only

Dear Sakshi ji...

The child who born in Feb/March and for 20014-15 child is not eligible since he /she will complete 3 years in 2014 & for session 15-16 in feb/march he/she will complete 4 years

It means only child eligible this year & next year also who born middle of the year ?

Is it so please clear this. since my child is feb 2011 born

In cambridge its 3 + on 31 mar 2014.

My daughter will turn 3 did 14 October. As DPS was 1st preference but still want to check bout any other good school

Hi , my son will complete 4 year's in this December, could you please tell me for which  stander he is eligible(Nursery or KG) in DPS Ghaziabad school.

BR

HS

KG

KG i.e. Prep in DPS Gzb.

Mount Litera Zee School (Mohan Nagar) Ghaziabad
1) Enquiry start date : 10th Aug.'13
2) Age Criteria:
    3 years on 31st March for LKG
    4 years on 31st March for UKG
3) Selection Criteria:
   LKG- II :Personal Meeting with child & parents.
   III onwards: Written test of English & Maths.

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
17 hours ago
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
17 hours ago
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
yesterday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat