Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Noida/ G.Noida/ Ghaziabad Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 390255

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

hi sakshi

hw abt apeejay noida..isn't it in top five...

Hi Sakshi,

Please tell me the feedback for Nehru world school in Shastri Nagar, Ghaziabad?

Hi,

Kindly provide the feedback for Uttam school of girls, shastri Nagar, Ghaziabad.

Pankaj,Its decent but nothing extraordinary.

Vidhushi, No feedback by any parent.

Hi Sakshi,

How is the Cambridge school in sector 27??
The school looks decent from outside but it doesn't seem to appear in advertisements much.
Please advise..

Regards,

Prachee.

Cambridge Noida is decent school but i wont say it comes in 1st five schools of Noida.

how is shiv Nadar School Noida ? any comaprison btwn Shiv Nadar/ Lotus valley / the shriram / The millenium

Sakshi,

Do you know which schools in Indirapuram Ghaziabad Area start enrollment in Sept. and which schools in January ? I know DPS starts enrollment in Sept. but not sure about other schools. Actually I am in US (my son and wife in India)  and I need to come to India for my son admission in nursery. I believe both parents physical presence is mandatory during interaction. I just wanna make sure that if I plan to come in Dec., I don't miss any good school except DPS (my son not eligible for DPS 2014-15 session, he is Dec. 2010 born).

Rajesh, All established noida school are over with admissions in oct. Yes its good if both the parents are present.

In Jan only new schools and international school will offer admissions.

Sakshi,

Is it also true for Indirapuram, Ghazibad area schools that most schools are over with admissions in Oct. ?

Yes Rajesh ,You can check for last year in DPS /Amity/FAS/Sommerville/Apj and others

just go to comments section of 2012 sep-oct.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat