Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Noida/ G.Noida/ Ghaziabad Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 390221

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the help one last query both the parents need to go on the allotted date or any one like Mother or Father can submit the form.

I believe both should go since at the time of 2nd interaction, they might cross-check with the answers written in 1st interaction. Also, its always better if answers reflect mindset of both, father and mother. 

Only one can parents submit the form and attend the interaction...

Hi All,

Came across some negative comments about DPS Indirapuram and am now confused what to do as this is one school I was thinking off since its next to my society and DPS brand.

Any comments/suggestions.

HI Gaurav

Did you got the negative comments from parents..

I was also zeroing on DPSI...in what terms you found the remarks negative?

Please tell me why DPSI is not good.Even i was thinking of taking the form of DPSI.Should i change my decision.

Hi Kamaljeet/Pavneet,

I heard it from some parents saying that its a brand name but the stuff there is not good as anyone having money can take admission there (i think you can read between the lines). They have heard kids speaking foul/bad language and are not happy with the school but because of big brand, are persisting with it. Also, being a franchisee, its not that stringent in rules as core DPS schools.

Hello,

Could anyone pls let know the fee structure of Amity noida?
The Amity group has last year's fee only.

Regrads,

Ayush

Can anybody please let me know the feedback of DPS sec-132, Somerville sec-132 and lotus valley in terms of education wise, curriculum activities and teacher wise. I have visited all these three schools for the KG/Prep admission of my kid.

Thanks Anil for your feedback

Is there anyother school which we can consider for the next session

Hi All,

Please find my comments about the following schools after my today's visit:

1. DPSGV not having good infrastructure compared to Amity Sect6 and Jaipuria. Bad/worse water logged muddy playing ground. Heard that in 11th 12th they enrol interested students for IIT PACE course.

2. Amity Sect6 not having clear defined refund policy else infrastructure wise its good.

3. Jaipuria is clear in its fees policy and infrastructure wise is also OK.

Can someone comment about academics in these three schools as now this is the deciding factor.

Sakshi, do Fr Agnels allow parents to visit their campus?

RSS

Latest Activity

nidhi is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
yesterday
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Shashank Mishra's discussion Good School in Ghaziabad
Tuesday
Shashank Mishra posted a discussion
Tuesday
Shashank Mishra is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Tuesday
Anamika Sharma is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Sunday
Profile IconBhawna and Bhawna joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
May 17
Mayank Jain is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
May 12
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Mehak's discussion Best CBSE schools in Noida