Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Noida/ G.Noida/ Ghaziabad Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 390231

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Can anybody advice on St Thomas. Indirapuram.how's is academics snd other activities.
Please reply on urgent basis

Himanshut, Its Decent not extraordinary

Sakshi..I heard FAS have lottery system..is it correct..also u said that St Thomas is decent.. Can we consider it.. My daughter is in mothers pride.shall we consider presidium also..

Himanshu,I cannot say but last year it was interaction in FAS ,Yes keep it as among  last options  i mean not among the first ones (st thomas)

ALL THE PARENTS  WHO ARE  INTERESTED IN FATHER AGNEL NOIDA FEE STRUCTURE AND LAST YEAR ADMISION PROCEDURE

Comment by Purva sharma yesterday

They took 25000 draft and the per month fees is 3200 per month and 700 rupees for the transport if staying in sectr 62 noida. In the starting they took 25000+15000 which includes quaterlyfees, 3 pairs of skool dress and socks, school bag, shoes, books.  

They asked about 9 questions which were abut your views what you actually think about the current education system?, In what way can you show your contribution to the school?,why opted for FAS? What is the importantance of brotherhood, equality and humanity in one's life? In you view how should a teacher be when she teaches your child? does your child stays at home or day care? what qualities you want to inculcate inyour child? The question need to answer in very concise way may be NMT 150 words, i think.Nothing special i wrote, it was just very precise and to the point not much elaborated as the space also includes in the 150 words. All the best to all who are applying to FAS  and anytime iam there to help you all to the best i can.

One more.My daughter is in mothers pride..shall we consider presidium also..lot of negative feedback about study pattern..pls reply

Himanshu,I have the same feedback about presidium

Thanks sakski
But three are similar that's why I have confused...my preference is shiv nadar/lvis(in which seat confirmed) and then dps..your thought on this...

Rahul, Shiv nadar parents are very happy .

When is FAS & St Francis forms will be out & what is the last date for submission..

Himanshu, Forms expected in 1st week and open for few days only generally

Thanks sakshi...
I also knows that parents are very satisfied with sns..what is advantage of holistic education? Is it better than normal education system? Can it impact academic performance in good way or bad way?

Rahul, Basically its not rote learning .Its overall growth and not only based on academics but academic are also essential parts. If child is good in music he is prepared to excel in that field.

Rest its a new school i do not have detailed feedback of pedagogy.

RSS

Latest Activity

nidhi is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
May 22
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Shashank Mishra's discussion Good School in Ghaziabad
May 21
Shashank Mishra posted a discussion
May 21
Shashank Mishra is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
May 21
Anamika Sharma is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
May 19
Profile IconBhawna and Bhawna joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
May 17
Mayank Jain is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
May 12
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Mehak's discussion Best CBSE schools in Noida