Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Noida/ G.Noida/ Ghaziabad Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 390256

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Vishal, how long did the Indus valley interaction last. I have it on Saturday, and some more commitments, so how long was the wait and what was it?

I am loking for prep class admission for my daughter. I am looking forward to either dps ghaziabad or dps raj nagar considering distance from my future home in raj ngr extn. My daughter got selected for dps raj nagar today and has her interaction in dps gzb next week on 25th. I need to deposit fees in raj nagar by saturday. I prefer dps gzb over dps raj nagar. dps raj ngr has no refund policy and inital amount to be deposited is 1 lac. Is it a good idea to take risk for dps gzb admission and drop dps raj ngr? Since dps gzb has added new sections in each class this year, there r chances of admission. Please advise.

Nitin, do you have idea how many section in DPS Ghz for  Nur or prep

No idea. Just know that they added one section in each class this year.

In that case you can try DPS ghz, i just did some Analysis which could be wrong, this year if they increase the two section and 40 student each =80 and 20 more (TC, Move out of town, change school)=100 Vacancy  and total form submit 169.. may be say 19 drop, so total 150  candidate, so there may be chances .. 

They are increasing just one section. So, roughly there will be 150 students competing for 50 seats in prep class. That means 1 in 3 will get selected.

Please suggest where should I go in what order...

DPS expressway, Khaitan, Vishwabharti, Cambridge, Father agnel

(all are noida based)

Hi Friends,

did any one receive email from DPS Noida. Sakshi Ji plesae add some point here you might have.

Thanks,

Deepak

Hi All,

Our child selected for St Tressa indirapuram & Indus Valley Noida. We are thinking for Cambridge indirapuram also. submission of fee for Indus valley is 23 sept, the interaction Cambridge will be after 23 sept as 24 is admission form submission date, Should we go for Cambridge...please advise...

Is fee structure in Amity Noida given in this link correct ?

http://management.ind.in/forum/amity-international-school-noida-fee...

i guess this is the fee structure for Amity Global School

ok. Thanks Komal. 

Do you know the fees of Amity International School, Noida

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat