Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Noida/ G.Noida/ Ghaziabad Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 390237

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

HI Deepak
That URL is not working kindly tel when you nave deposited your form in school and have you received any call of sme regarding your interactions on monday at 8 kindly provide the details.

Rgs

Hi Neeraj,

I have seen my interactions date on their web site and deposited the form on 5th Sep.

Please note I am talking about Cambridge School of Noida... and your case is different as you have applied in Cambridge School Indrapuram...

Can anyone please post the Amity Sec6 Vasundhara fee breakup.. i saw the jpg image a few days back but could not find it now..

Cambridge Noida Interaction Sessions started today... any one appeared for the session? share the process and questions which were asked... We have a session this Saturday...

Hi Venus, attended cambridge session today ,they asked rhymes, name, school name,about  brkfast and  lunch etc, then asked us about qualification, about who all are at home,what are the values we want to see in our children , how will we discipine our children etc , they did not verify any docs ,result will be out on 30th 

Hi Moon,

DO you any idea about the fee structure of Cambridge?

Hi Moon,

Was the child interacted along with parents or separately.

Adil

Hi Moon,

Was the kid interacted along with you or was taken in a separate room.

same with me, interacted more with the child

Was the child interacted in front of the parents or were they taken to a separate room?

attended cambridge,noida interaction today

to child-

a)her name

b)colors of her t-shirt,alpenlibe toffy given by interacting teacher

c)hindi n english rhymes

to father-

a)where he work,job profile,working hours

b)how u spend time with child,describe yr child

to mother-

a)qualification,working or not,why i left work,which type of family ours is-nuclear or joint

b)one unique and strong quality of my child

she was not given anything to color,no documents were verified,though they had asked for documents in notice displayed.

yesterday my daughter had interaction in ryan,noida,there she was given picture of mango to color,other than that i don't know what was asked,boz she was taken to different room.

Hi Tulika,

Was the kid interacted along with you or was taken in a separate room.

Adil

RSS

Latest Activity

Kunal gandhi is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26
Wednesday
nidhi is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26
May 22
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Shashank Mishra's discussion Good School in Ghaziabad
May 21
Shashank Mishra posted a discussion
May 21
Shashank Mishra is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26
May 21
Anamika Sharma is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26
May 19
Profile IconBhawna and Bhawna joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26
May 17
Mayank Jain is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26
May 12
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Mehak's discussion Best CBSE schools in Noida
May 9
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Mehak's discussion Best IBs in Noida
May 9
Mehak posted a discussion
May 9
Mehak replied to Mehak's discussion Best IBs in Noida
May 9

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat