Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Noida/ G.Noida/ Ghaziabad Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 390188

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sakhsi,

I have read most of the pages in this group... till now the only comment on Shri Ram Millennium i have read is it is an ok/good school. Can you please give me an honest opinion on how the school is?

thanks,

Chetna Singh

Chetna,Its a very good school with Educomp and shriram part of it.

I had a discussion with the school once about sports,they said we donot believe in individual sports like golf,swimming,etc but make children play team sports like football,cricket etc which to me seemed not right as it should be left to the child which sports he or she chooses. If you think sports is not important for child then you can go for the school but for me sports is as important for my kid as his academics,hence I did not go for shriram

Hi All,

Lotus Valley admission form dates are out. Please refer Times of India ePaper page no 5.

Attachments:
Admissions at shiv nadar school noida are also open with a open lottery in September.
http://shivnadarschool.edu.in/website/noida/admission/admissions-we...
Indus valley noida sec 62 forms will be out on 2nd sept 2013....
What is age critria in Lotus Valley?
It is 3.1/4 hi Sakshi ,Can we apply as my son will 3years

Anju what is dob ?

Lotus Valley Noida Admission Details

Dear Sakshi, 

Thank you very much for the information shared by you and other followers on this platform. This is really helpful and my son got admission confirmation in Lotus Valley School. Kindly let me know if this is a good option or should I try other schools as well. Once again thank you for your unbiased feedback and review of schools. 

Regards, 

Ranjan

GM - Concast Group

Ranjan, LVIS noida won best infrastucture award  2 years back and has great feedback.The better school than LVIS having academics+Holistic approach are

! SBS

2 Global Genesis

else it has great future

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat