Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Noida/ G.Noida/ Ghaziabad Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 390197

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Sakshi,

Please let me know the interaction month for somerville international school expressway...

Kamya

Kamya contact school and try to understand every parent is given different time.

Thanks

Hi,plz tell me wether the forms for the session 2014-15 are relesed at Cambridge school Noida,also wat is
the reputation of the school among parents

Farzana

No forms are not out,Its decent.

Wht is the feedback about Somerville in noida sec 132.Pls reply b/c form are already out and what is last date of submition of form.

Anju its totally new just started its first batch 3 months back ,building is not complete. Just check our mailer you can locate the ad in this thread

Last date for the submission of forms at Somerville int,sec 132,Noida is 23aug, forms are available, at the school off awa u can also download it from the school's website, from 1-14aug only.

my son is going to complete 4 years in this month on 09 august just want to know for which class he can apply for & for which school??? 

Amit,he would be eligible in KG as he would cross 4 yrs 6 months on 31 mar 2014

what about school????

@Amit see the list below some schools might open vacancy for KG and some schools might take in Nursery also (who don't have upper age cut off)

You need to call schools and talk to them .generally schools open admission Jan onwards for KG onwards

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/page/excel-sheet-2012-13-137

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat