Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Noida/ G.Noida/ Ghaziabad Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 390197

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

It seems they have completely changed the criteria. Look at the criteria that they had last year for the admission(Attached word doc). After looking at the criteria for the last year, I was waiting for my son's admission (DOB - 11/01/2010) this year. So what i can do now? pls suggest.

Thanks in advance.

Sumit,You can taLk to school as you could not apply last year and this year ,they might give you relaxation of upper age cut off.

Thanks but do you think they can consider this going by some of your earlier experience? Also, my son is completing Nursery with Kidzee this year, so is it possible to take admission in Prep directly in DPS? if yes, what sort of challenges i should be prepared for. pls suggest.

Thanks in advance

Sumit,YesThats is better option .To take admission in prep and they would have lot of vacancies because of new age criteria.

Could you please also guide about the process for admission in Prep? pls suggest.

Thanks in advance

Sumit,its mentioned i the same link but generally for other schools  admissions open after December.Keep checking the websites of all desired schools.

Hi Sakshi ,

My daughter is 18 March 2010 born. I am looking for her admission in this school because it is very near to my home. 

Is my daughter still eligible for this school ? 

Regards,

Hemant 

Is there any upper age limit restriction for nursery admission in DPS Indirapuram ? My son is Dec. 2010 born, though he is eligible for Nursery admission for 2014-15 but I want to know if he would also be eligible for Nursery admission in 2015-16 as well ?

can u please tell me about admission forms of DPS noida?

Dear Sakshi,

I'm currently outside India and would be back by this weekend (8th Sep). Hence requesting your guidance :

1. Post Registration at DPS Indirapuram website; roughly when they would be calling for interaction 

2. Is is required to go to school for any submission (form/docs etc) prior to interaction.

Based upon your reply I will select a date (either 5th, 6th or 7th) for online submission. 

Many thanks.

Dear Sakshi, Can you please suggest.

Hi,What is the answer of below question:-
What is weekness of your child?
what is stronger point of your child?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat