Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Noida/ G.Noida/ Ghaziabad Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 390197

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

sec6 is closed now just checked 

Thanks a lot...

Can anyone share review about Lotus Valley, Khaitan, Mayoor & Ramagya? 

Plz do

Amity sec-6 results are out. I guess there is no list as such, you need to login with reg no and password.

When i went to school yesterday, they told me list will be published on 31st August. But when i login today, it showed me the second round interaction date. Don't know what school is doing.

I got second interaction date 02 Sep

Hi Kapil,

I am not able to view any second round interanction details in website. Please let me now how you have cheked it.

Hi Nidhi,

Log on to the website with your form no and password and you will get the details.

Hi Kapil

Are you done with your second interaction at amity sec-6? What was your experience?

Please update!! Anything we specifically need to take care of?

Thanks

I am so confused..My daughter is 17 feb 2010 and not eligible for most of the school...

Please let me know in which school I can apply in NOIDA ...

Manjari, try for KG and let me know your full address/contact no. Perhaps I may help you.

Hi Manjari,

My son is 17 jan 2010 born and i am applying for nursery in

FAS/DPSN  and cambridge (frms are still not out )  schools for him . I have also visited GIIS and if not in these then i'll be taking admission in GIIS as i have liked the school and there approach a well.

Hi Shalini,

Yeah our kids are not eligible for most of the school and now add cambridge also....see 157 page discussion sakshi add the cambridge add for nursery admission...

age criteria for CAMBRIDGE born between 1st 04 2010 to 31st mar 2011.

I will see for GIIS also.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat