Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Noida/ G.Noida/ Ghaziabad Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 390197

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

sonia ji, yes, majority will ask vaccination card only and not the certificate from doctor.

Hi Preeti, 

Can you please let us know the questions asked in Jaipuria? We have the interaction tomorrow.

Thanks in adv.

Hi Ragini, the interaction was very light... they took our kid in another room and gave us a set of paper having 5questions to answer which was very basic then just asked about our qualifications, little information about my husband job profile and why jaipuria...that's it!!
Sec 6 Amity
anyone appying for Khaitan?? how is the school?? please give some feedback about Cambridge also.
Vishwa Bharti's age criteria seems to incorrect. How can they expect a child of 2 1/2 years to 3 1/2 years to join Nursery class.

Yes Rajesh Vishwara Bharti criteria looks wrong.

I had written to VBPS regarding age criteria and see their response as below -

Dear Madam,

It was a clerical error on the website... we have already instructed the concerned person to change it. The child should be min. 3 yrs 6 months as on 31st March 2014. 
Regards, 
Admissions Team

VBPS has corrected the age criteria on their website.......

Yes,I had submitted form on 27th Aug & status is same on website"your form has been received "

Tried calling school ph nos but no one picking the call.

same for me

ours was on 23rd Aug and we have been shortlisted for the second round.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat