Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Noida/ G.Noida/ Ghaziabad Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 390194

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

kindly tell, what is last date of st Teresa nursery form submission?

thanks

Rakhi.Contact school but I think you will get forms for 10 days (please crooscheck)

Hello Parents,

Wanted to inform you that Global Genesis Nursery admissions for FY14-15 are already open. I currently stay in Gurgaon and would be shifting to Noida by end of this year.  Was as concerned as you all. After a whole month or so of research (and thank to this forum for some great inputs and resources), had shortlisted a few schools. The top of the list was SBS. However my daughter would be 3 yrs 5 months and 18 days as on Mar 31st - SBS was completely inflexible wrt the age for Pre-Nursery and said they wouldn't be taking admissions for Nursery. That took us to Genesis which was second in the list.

My wife and I were pleasantly surprised with the responsiveness of the admissions coordinator (Deepika). Post discussion, we went for a visit to the school - absolutely loved the infrastructure, facilities, focus on all-round development and got out having paid the admissions fee (30K). In 2 days we had the confirmation email.

We can't quite believe that we are over this stressful process already :) 

Rupesh Congrats,But as due to High fees getting admissions is not very tough and they had open admissions long time back and we had send mailer also.

Can you share with us monthly fees  and initial amount to be deposited.

That you can see here http://www.genesisglobalschool.com/feestructure.asp?links=adm3

May be Rupesh can share actual.

Thanks Vijay - Yes, this is the fee structure as of now. Any revisions would be known only later this year.

As of now we have paid only INR 30,000 - the non-refundable admin/regn fee. The fee for first quarter would only need to be paid around Nov/Dec.

Hi Sakshi

We are living in crossing republik. Would you advise us to fill the form for DPS Indirapuram. The distance is approx 10 Kms.

Tks 

Sapna

Sapna no harm in trying

What is nursery age limit for st. Teresa and st. Francis.?
Thanks.

I am mentioning below few schools for Indirapuram area. Sakshi and other parents, Please add/correct the age limit for everybody reference. I am not sure about the upper age limit for these schools:

1. DPS Indirapuram - 3 years

2. DPS Ghaziabad - 3.6 years

3. DPS Vasundhara -

4. Father Angel, Noida - 3.6 years

5. Mother Teresa - 3.6 years

6. Indirapuram Public School -

7. St. Francis School -

8. Cambridge School - 3.6 years

9. Jaipuria, Vasundhara - 3.6 years

10. JKG International School -

Rajesh,See the excel sheet below for last year age criteria but crosschk with school

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/page/excel-sheet-2012-13-137

Thank you so much,Rajesh
-Shikha

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat