Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Noida/ G.Noida/ Ghaziabad Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 390193

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Please check the add in todays "Times Of India".

The online article can be accessed here

Thanks for the information

Any update on Amity, Vasundhara Sec 6 list for 2nd interaction that was supposed to come out yesterday? On the website, my status is still showing as 'Form Received'. Has anyone checked in the school?

My status is also showing 'form received'.

same with me ..if u come to know of the process, please inform me

Just spoke over phone with the school authorities and they say lists are still coming out in random order..y'day the 2nd list was released and today another will be released..if shorlisted, website will also be updated..if not shortlisted, there would be no update on the website..best would be to go the school premises and check after 6pm

She also told that final results will also start pouring in 6th Sep onwards, which again I find very strange..how can they announce final selections even before completing all the interviews

Ya today I spoke to them on phone and was informed that in case my form is shortlisted for 2nd round of interaction, my online status will get updated and will be informed about the date... I asked about the deadline for 2nd round and for how long will they keep on releasing the list... She said i will have to wait till the end of September and i will come to know about it...

Highly unprofessional...... They are not rejecting anybody and will keep them guessing about their selection.... In case of rejection they should state the same in their website... Whats the harm? I will move on...

They told me the same..very unprofessional, really!

Hello All, Sec 6 Amity Lists are our for 26th Submissions but only available at the school gate not online. So Please check this directly.

Hello Denis

Thanks for your updates!!! if by any chance you are having the picture of 2nd list can you please upload it for covenience of parents!!

Thanks

Hello Kamaljeet,

I only have the pic of single sheet which had our names. In fact there are many similar sheets pasted for 6th Sep interaction.

In yesterday's list last registration number of the successful candidate was 1540877 and till now they haven't compile all the form. One list suppose to come today after 6p.m and its a never ending process as we have keep checking our status till the end of Sept.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat