Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Noida/ G.Noida/ Ghaziabad Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 390194

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

DPS expressway,admission form out? and what is last date.

No Anju,As per coversation with the Principal ,they will decide after 5th Aug but we will keep you posted.

Sakshi, But when i called up school...they told that admission form is out and they are giving preference on first come first basis.. Can u plz confirm

Bhaskar,As the school timings are over now we will validate it tomorrow morning .No need to Panic even if its 1st come 1st serve you will get the form.As till saturday admissions were not open.

Thanks,pls update us b/c we have only few option,like DSP express,APJ

Sure Anju by Tomorrow

Hi,Please suggest the gud school whose age critria are 3years, I am having list,pls complete if possible:-

APJ,DPS Express,Kaithan,Ryan,Somervill,Kothari,Bal Bharti,GIIS,Amity,Sapphire,Pathway,Mayoor.

APJ,DPS Expressway, Khaitan,Ryan,Somerville Sec 132,Kothari,Bal Bharti,GIIS,Amity,Sapphire, Mayoor take three years on 31 mar 2014

My Son would be 3Yr 5 mths by March 2014.

Could you please rate the below school according to feedback and suggest any other schools in and around Indirapuram

DPS Indirapuram
Amity Vasundhra Sec 6
Cambridge Indirapuram
St Thomas Indirapuram
St Francis Indirapuram

Dps I> Amity 6= DPSGV>St Francis> St Thomas= Cambridge >Bal Bharti

Thanks.....Considering your inputs please rank them according to the the feedback.

DPS Indirapuram
Amity Vasundhra Sec 6
Cambridge Indirapuram
St Thomas Indirapuram
St Francis Indirapuram
DPSG Vasundhra
Bal Bharti Brij Vihar

Sumit i have edited the upper post as per your query

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat