Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Noida/ G.Noida/ Ghaziabad Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 390194

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I am also not able to see any details about Somerville Noida...dates are written for Somerville GN and Exp way only...is it same for Noida also?

Yes Amit, its same for Noida.

My child was born in March 2011, so he will be turning 3 in March 2014. There are certain schools like DPS Noida and Cambridge Noida which have the min age limit as 3 yrs 6 months. This means my child is not eligible this year, but the next year i.e. 2015, he will be 4 years, hence would be eligible for these schools. But he would be crossing upper age limit for most of the schools then. I would want my child to go to either of these schools, but can't really rely on these two schools only the next year, as choices would be very limited then. Please suggest how to get out of this dilemma.

Priyam...age limit in Cambridge Noida is 3-4 yrs...your child is eligible....tomorrow is the last date for collecting forms...there are some other schools where your child is eligible like Khaitan, DPS Indirapuram, etc

@Priyam -  Cambridge NOida is taking 3+ for Nursery

Thanks Vipul and Alok.

Any information about Cambridge Indirapuram. How would you rate the school.

Sakshi...request you to please rate The Millenium School Noida, Indus Valley, Cambridge Noida, St. Thomas, Bal Bharti Noida...thanks

Vipul

The Millennium and Indus Valleyare good new methology school

Cambridge>BB>St Thomas

Thanks Sakshi...please tell me if The Millenium and Indus Valley are comparable with some traditional schools like Cambridge and Vishwa Bharti

Vipul,

If you leave the exp or board results,yes these are good schools(as new)

Thanks Sakshi

Somerville Noida website says: 

Kindly note the following :
Residence should be within 3 km radius .This school is for Noida residents only. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat