Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Noida/ G.Noida/ Ghaziabad Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 390193

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Any clue when is lotus valley, sbs and shiv nadar is opening their admissions for 2014?

Rajneesh, No confirm dates but anytime after 15 Aug.

Hi, my son is not eligible for nursery admissions this year but we want to admit him in a pre nursery class. He is Dec 2011 born.
Can you suggest some pre nursery schools where he would be eligible in session 2014-15?
How do you rate amwion pre nursery school?

Does  anyone know how is Prakriti School Noida.?

Shikha,Not much feedback available on Prakriti School

Kriti,Its Good Go for it else Maple Baer/Windows are food Pre Schools

Hi Sakshi,

How is Bal Bharti School Noida as compared to DPS Noida, Father Agnel, DPSG Vasundhara and DPS Indirapuram.

Also, I was checking the excel sheet of schools attached by you as link in most of the posts is quite old (form or admission dates refer to 2010). Can you please share the excel sheet which has data as of 2013 as most of the dates would have changed in 3 years.

Gaurav,Others schools you mentioned are considered far better than Bal bharti Noids.

Does anyone knows how is prakriti school noida?

My daughter will be 4 years and 2 months old on Apr 01 2014. She is currently going to a play school for 2nd year. What class should I apply for in formal schools this year? Nursery or KG? Which schools will allow which class? Please advise.

Nitin you can apple in Nursery in schools which take 3years 6 months on 31mar and KG in schools which take min 3 yrs on 31march and Max 4 years  on 31 Mar.

Sakshi - Does the KG admission start at the same time as Nursery ? For eg ...in Amity - admission is currently open only for Nursery ?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat