Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Noida/ G.Noida/ Ghaziabad Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 390193

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Puneet,

I got it thru SMS aft submitting d form online

thanks sabi. what time did you submitted the form and received sms? i having trying from few hours and post 9pm started getting reply as 'registration is closed'. it's heart breaking!

Hi,

Did anybody filled form for Ryan. Can anybody give some brief about Ryan.

Thanks in advance.

Medical Fitness Certificate format for Vishwa bharti school, Noida

Attachments:

HI Sakshi,

In Somerville noida's form its written...this form in only for noida residents only..will they not consider any delhi application ?

Sakshi Ji please let me know is any Location (East Delhi) rejection criteria for Vishwa Bharti, Noida?

What is short listing criteria for VBPS? 

Has anybody got the interaction dates for dps noida?

Should I need to submit any Undertaking for not taking School bus facility (for VBPS, Noida) along with Reg. form...

For avoiding any rejection for Location criteria....

pls suggest...

Hi Sakshi

Wanted to apply for Vishwa Bharti Noida, but they are asking for Birth Certificate attested by a Gazetted officer. I stay in Indirapuram, can you suggest any gazetted officer in the vicinity.

Sabi,If you don't know any one personally then go to local notary ,he will get it arranged for you.

hi sakshi....can you share your view on St Francis..i am interested in this school coz of the distance factor and also the dates of DPSI are so late.

Ashok,Many parents have given very positive feedback.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat