Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Noida/ G.Noida/ Ghaziabad Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 390193

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

hi if we compare st. francis with amity vasundhara sec 6 which one is better. plz advise.

Has anybody got the interaction dates for dps noida?

For all those who have not been able to apply for father agnel school and still want to. The registrations are open again for 2 hours today. Please note the reply I received from FAS office today morning in response to my last evening mail after all those logistic issues.  We have now finally registered today morning.

'Sir, We are opening our registration again from 10:00am to 12:oo noon you may fill in the form and submit the hard copy of the same by 1:30pm. Please ensure you do not take more than 15mins to fill in the form. Admin. Dear Sir/Madam'

Really Good information

I request Sakshiji to highlight this so that parents who missed the deadline can avail the opportunity.

Sure Kamal jeet we have highlighted on homepage

Hi Sakshije,

can you please guide me about Father Agnel,it is very near to my place i put up in indirapuram, and they provide bus facility also.

Thanks,

Surya

Hi Surya,

Collection of Admission forms for father agnel is due to close today by 7 PM. Have u already filled in the form?

They have a discreet selection process and nobody knows what is that. They are only going to call child with parents for an interaction who are shortlisted. Keep your fingers crossed. Its one of the best schools in NCR.

Hey, rate between Vishwabharti ,Khaitan,Millenium,the shri ram millenium schools..

Hi,

Could anybody please let me know about the last submission date for somerville Noida and the form opening and submission details for Ryan international?

I would be thankful.

Saw the Ryan international advertisement today in Times Of India - Delhi times.

The forms are available from 9th to 23rd September.

Hi Vikas,

As already replied by Varun.

1) Ryan International - 9th till 23rd September.

2) Sommerville Noida- Nursery Forms are only available till 10th September and the admission is only for Noida residents.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Samir

can you please provide the link to download Ryan international school form

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat