Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Noida/ G.Noida/ Ghaziabad Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 390193

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Heard they will be out from Wednesday. When enquired about their fee structure, they did not tell it on phone and said you will need to visit the school for this

Hi Sakshi,

Please provide feedback about Indus valley sec 62 noida

Manish,Decent feedback but its new.

hey Sakshi.. Can you please guide something about Ramagya School .. which could be a better option b/w Ramagya or vishwa bharati ... if any thoughts are shared it would be much appreciated..

Yuvraj,Viwhabharti any day ,parents feedback on Ramagya

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/forum/topics/fortune-worls-schl-gi...

Thanks Sakshi ! :)

Vishwa Bharti is better than Ramagya

Hi Fellow Parents, Saakshi,

Can anybody confirm if they have taken the form from the Sommerville school directly and what docs (for Address Proof) have they mentioned there? The online form has very few options and as per sommerville they will only accept what is written (not even accept voter id card).

Should we still fill it?

Thanks,
Shashank Arora

hi Shashank ,

I called up somerville noida on friday regd. the same & i got a very rude reply " only documents written on form are accepted." 

Hi Neha,

Yep I too wasn't too pleased with their response but that might have to do with them getting quite a few calls since the school is very much in the top tier in terms of ranking and going by their reputation they will stick to what they say.

These days it is a method of elimination and not selection (they reduced their radius from 5 km last year to 3 km km this year) so that rules out most of the people. Not sure if that means they are not worried about the quality of students since people within 3 kms will only apply and nobody else can apply (no offence to those parents/ children but this is just a method to eliminate applications).

The next I think people will start moving into its vicinity before the admissions to become eligible :)

For people like us it might be sensible for not to apply for it.

Thanks,
Shashank

I had checked with Somerville on phone before submitting form if they can consider rent agreement also as prrof of address, and they said if you do not have mentioned documents as POA, rent agreement will also be fine but it should be attested by a gazetted officer.

Hi Neha,

I agree and the schools are free to make their own norms and can change whenever they wish. All we can do is as you said keep our fingers crossed and apply. I also noted some people did get some positive answers about they being ready to accept other docs but atleast for myself (and some others like you) they were quite adamant about following the form !!

So taking a chance is the best we can do.

All the best to you and others applying.

Thanks,
Shashank

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat