Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Noida/ G.Noida/ Ghaziabad Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 390197

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

Could anybody let me know the last date for form submission of somerville noida and I have only Rent agreement as a address of proof so will it be acceptable by the school as it's not mentioned in the list?

The last date is 13th Sept 2013. Rent agreement should be valid, but you might need to ask school at the time of form submission.

yes that should work with other supporting documents but last date was 23 aug; thats what they told me earlier don't really know if they have postponed or not. but heard that they push (focus) to much on Christianity not sure though.

But otherwise school is good

plz let me know the last date of form filling and submission in indus valley and wht are the reviews about the school 

Hi Pls let me know about east delhi schools.

If there is any other forum for this pls let me know.

Thanks anil

Thnx Anil

Can u tell me why in detail

Hi my daughter turns 3 coming jan and we are put up in I.P extn I am looking for options can someone suggest-----vivek

We have a second round of interaction with APJ school tomorrow, can any body please suggest if any documents are required to be carried along...

thanks in advance..

No documents required. Both Parents and child should be present. I also have interaction tomorrow. At which time your interaction is scheduled?

If someone had interaction in Vishwa Bharti School on 9th Sep 2013. Please share the experience.

Plz share the questions asked while interaction for session 2014-2015 for nursery in vishwa Bharti noida as we are asked to come for interaction on 21st sep.

what all they asked from child and parents

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat