Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Noida/ G.Noida/ Ghaziabad Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 390194

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Plz rate Amity Vasundhra, Amity Noida, DPS Indirapuram, Lotus Valley Noida and K R Mangalam Vaishali.

Dear Sakhshi,
As per the age criteria my daughter wasn't eligible in many schools. We have applied to these 5-6 schools where she is eligible. Our preference is academics first and than holistic. I have ranked them in my order of preference. Please correct me if I m wrong,

Father Agnel> Amity Noida> Cambridge> Bal Bharti/ Apeejay

Also advise if we should apply to more schools, in all these schools result is awaited for interaction (except apeejay will come within 2-3 days, we are done with both rounds there). I am not very keen for Apeejay.
Which are the other schools good in academics in Noida.
I feel admissions in schools like Khaitan, Lotus Valley, Kotharis, DPSI, Sriram, GD Goenka continues till nov/dec which more or less are like hotels, totally depends on your affordability not quality.
Please advise other goods schools where we can apply, we stay in Noida sector-11 and Mayur Vihar, Vasundhara enclace are near by areas too.

Hi , I have the same concern.Can someone plz guide.

Hi Vikas,
We went through second interaction in APJ yesterday.They are just spending 5 mins on each kid.It is more of parents interaction, kids they have judged in first round. Like educational qualification. Asked us that they are not providing transport to our area so are we comfortable with it or not .

To be honest I liked the school after first round, but the second round with principal made the point clear that the standard is not very high. He asked all stupid questions like a 10th grader.... we have no bus route how will you manage, why not vishwabharti, how is ur child etc. I didnt like the interaction at all. However our chances of selection are very bright, its not our preference now :-(

Although I even not prefer Apeejay but reason cited by you is very strange to me. Principal is not judging you in this round but making sure for you and to himself the common issues for school of last years won't repeat.

If you see this forum also and apeejay group, common surprise/issue was transport from Indirapuram and Delhi. 

Other thing he wants to know if given admission would you join or you came just for backup. Although people is smart and it is tough to know.

People does not value a thing if they get it too easily. They would have liked if he had asked lot of question about parenting totally irrelevant to school  and then even given admission to almost every one like Lotus Valley and other costly international schools.

Parag, I don't know if you got it or totally misjudged , but the point was the same question in first round, same question in second round and same question with every one irrespective of where they stay. we stay only 2.5 kms from school. The 5-6 questions principal asked were all irrelevant and repetitions of first round. I expect a principal to be far more bright.

As far as your point regarding admission in international school is concerned, we have not even applied to them and you can see one query posted by me where in I have mentioned that they are hotels and all they see is your affordability not the quality. They are not even last options our constraint is the age factor because of which my daughter is ineligible in DPS, Somerville and Vishwabharti which were some of our priorities. anyways we are awaiting the results of FAS, Bal Bharti, Cambridge and Amity. You may also suggest school which give preference to academics as it is my priority.

If you prefer academics and child's age is 3-3.5 then I would say Stick with this list of FAS, Bal Bharti, Cambridge and Amity. I don't see any new school focusing on academics.

You can still consider Apeejay as it also stress on academics and past academic performance till last session are good ( better than most of schools FAS, BB, Cambridge).

Right now I don't  prefer Apeejay because I am not sure whether past academic performance will continue. My concerns are

1 Student teacher ratio but it is equally high in all school mentioned above except Amity.

2 On this forum read a lot of mention of cost cutting in recent years in comparison of past. Trying to validate that.

3 Very backward in following technology.

Hi,

Someone please let me know out of Bal Bharti and Vishwa Bharti which shool is better. Thanks.

Hi Sakshi and parents,
As we can see from the feedback of many parents ,some parents are thinking of blocking/not opting seat in Amity Vas-6.It might be the reason as they again started admission in dec-jan.
As later they might withdraw seat when anyone got admission in other preffered school.

Yes Brijesh

@ Preeti Pandey : VBPS - Fill Downloaded form with all attachments i.e. BC attested by Gazetted Officer, Parents photos+1 family photo, Medical Fitness Certificate, Address proof and submit to School (between 8 am to 10 am) and humble request to principle / Mam (excuse like not in city / or some emergency in family) ... hope they will take...
As toady they are considering the same with above excuse..

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat