Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Noida/ G.Noida/ Ghaziabad Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 390194

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks a lot Shashi for providing me a relieved note. I will be trying it tomorrow morning. Hope this works!!! 

Dear Sakhsi,

We had our interaction in DPSGV on 09/09/2013... Everything went off very well though the entire process was very chaotic (everything happened in a big hall - kid interaction, 4 page form filling, parent's interaction with Head Mistress) . We were informed by the Principal-in-charge that the school follows point system and this informal interaction process is just a procedure to know the kids and their parents ( minimal weight age to the selection)

Can you throw some light as earlier was i was very optimistic now I am little doubtful as we reside in Vaishali  (around 3.5 km from the school) and our daughter is first child...

Need your urgent advise...

Archana,They never followed point system earlier

if they are doing it this year then they should publish like bal bharti.

Ask them for point system

Ya absolutely true Sakshi.. They never published any information on point system selection criteria neither in their website or  nor in advertisement. They should have clearly elaborated the same earlier... I will check with the school... Result is coming on 14th sep...

For DPSGV
Hi Archana ,We also gone thru interaction for DPSGV on 31-08-13 and they never told about point system .we live very near to school in indirapuram(Ahinsa Khand-2).at that time they told this process is a elimination process as all you are good ,so it it for choosing better one.
Don't know what is the reality ....let's see
At that time some principal was there of another DPSG ,who was as acting principal.

Hii
We also have our interaction today at dpsgv... they tell us the same thing tht they followed point system.... this interaction is only a procedure.....
I m confused abt selection... our distance Is 3 km n first girl child..

Hi... Just checked with the school... They are saying that certain information pertaining to selection is not disclosed.. In case we want to discuss anything on the same, we should meet Head Mistress.. I am just keeping my fingers crossed for 14/09/2013.... All the best to you as well.

In my believe most school point system in some way or other but these point system is not same as Delhi schools or Bal Bharati School Noida.

School decides some parameters and give some arbitrary weight to that parameter. Example of these parameter are distance, parents background, parents education, interaction result, working/non working parents, support of family in case of working parents and so many things. Every school has different parameters and give different weight to that. 

Very few school decides on basis of interaction only. So in a way most school follows point system but they are not transparent about parameter and their weight.

Hi Sakshi ,

I am lookng for DPS Noda or Amity Noida formy daughter. We have 2nd Interaction of appejay tommorow but its not my Priority list.
Please Guide , what to prefer Appejay Noida or International Schools. I am looking forward for Holisic growth of my kid. If Internationa please rate below one. I know many parents has already queried you abou same. Please help with rating of below schools as per feedback you have

Indus Valley , Lotus Valley , DPS Greater Noida , Shriam Millenium school , Indraprastha Global school , Kothari International

Himani

Appejay is academic centric but sought after

DPD GN/Kothari Int are good among old

Else TSRS>IGS>LVIS>Indus valley.

Hi Himani,

please share ur 2nd round interaction details in appejay to the forum.

Good luck.

Rgds,

vikas

Hi.. Any reviews for K.R. Manglam, Vaishali

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat