Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Noida/ G.Noida/ Ghaziabad Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 390193

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Yes they take cheques.

Surely we will meet. they will announce an orientation in January wherein parents would be invited...

Regards

Kamya

Hi Sakshi,

Can you please rank the below schools. My Kid would be 3+ by March14 & we stay in Indirapuram.

Father Agnel School
Bal Bharti Noida

Amity Vasundhra Sec 6

DPS Indirapuram

St Francis Indirapuram

DPS Noida

DPS Noida > Father Agnel School >DPS Indirapuram>Amity Vasundhra Sec 6>St Francis Indirapuram=>Bal Bharti Noida

Dear Sakshi,

In some of your replies you rate FAS = DPSI and in some FAS>DPSI, do you consider different criteria for rating at different points, what we should interpret, as being a parent we would first opt for the best thing for our kid?

Kamaljeet,You cannot compare convents school with school like DPS.

But if we see which is more sought after by parents

then FAS >DPSI

But in all other aspects FAS= DPSI (Focus on academics)

some places i have given FAS>=DPSI also (where parents insisted to know the trend)

Sakshi,

Thank you so much for the guidance...

Anytime Kamaljeet

Hi Sakshi,we are going to do admission in DPS 132,thanks for all help and i prefer this school 1st as per age critria he will on 31st march complete 3 year and 2nd DPS name. 3rd Infra is nice . 4th Principle meet us very well and she listen us and also she explore her school which i think no school do as per noida school consider.So as per my view where i can tell what i want and school will take care.........

Hope all will do gud.

Anju Go Ahead and Yes all the best.and i can see this school has great future

Anju Vats, Certainly, you will appreciate your decision just one month back. Good Luck!

Thanks Kamaljeet

Hi Sakshi

Could u pls rank the schools for class 3rd, bcz presently I m in Delhi and would shift to Noida in the month of February. The list of schools is:  DPS, Somerville, , Lotus Valley, DPS International, FAS, Kothari International, Amity, SBS, Mayur, Bal Bhati. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat