Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Noida/ G.Noida/ Ghaziabad Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 390193

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Rikesh

SBS>DPSNoida>AMITY>Somerville>FAS>Lotus valley>Kothari>B.B>Mayur

(Convents and Schools like DPS, AMITY cannot be compared and SBS /LVIS focus on Holistic dev)

Hi...can you please tell me how many schools should I apply to for nursery admission...to be on a safer side?

Vipul,

Atleast 7-8 schools

Hi Sakshi...How are St. Thomas - Indirapuram and Indirapuram Public School?...Are they comparable with DPS Indirapuram, DPS Cambridge, and St. Francis?

ST thomas is good IPS is mediocre ,yes St thomas would be good if not better

Hi,

I am staying in Indrapuram. Can you suggest which schools should I consider for my 3 year old son's nursery admission this year (I've Father Agnel Noida, DPS Indrapuram, Cambridge Indrapuram, St Thomas Indrapuram, Indus Valley Noida as of now). Can you guide me with some more and also their order of merit)?

Finally can you also let me know which schools have already opened up their nursery admission in and around Indrapuram (Noida) with dates and procedures if possible?

Appreciate your assistance.

Thanks,
Shashank Arora

Shashank

FAS>=DPSI >Cambridge St Thomas= Indus valley ( u cannot compare convents with Public school)

Jaipuria is staring from 16th / St teresa has opened/ Presidium indirirapuram has opened.

Sakshi, Do you know what is the end date for registration in St. Teresa ? We are waiting for DPSGV which is expected in this/next week so wanna fill both together same day.

Rajesh,You should submit the form ,i think they were giving forms till saturday.

DPSGV expected anytime

Sakshi..I am targetting DPSI or FAS. As St. Teresa forms are out early so the intereaction/admission fees will be in Sept. itself while DPSI,FAS result/interaction/admission fees dates will most probably fall in Oct. As most of the school refund policy is not very clear or they refund much less amount so I am confused how to deal with this situation. I do not want to submit fees in Mediocre schools until good schools like DPSI, FAS results are out. It is disappointing that schools do not have uniform dates. Because of this I am almost thinking to pass on st. Teresa. What strategy do you think is best to deal with this ?

Thanks Sakshi. Appreciated. How about DPSG Vasundhara, Amity Vasundhara Sector-6, Bal Bharti Brij Vihar? Also can I apply in Sommerville (although the distance is about 6-7 kms) from Indrapuram and I don't have a Noida Address proof?

Thanks,
Shashank Arora

What is the fee structure of DPSI, Expressway?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat