Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Noida/ G.Noida/ Ghaziabad Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 390193

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Yes Kush you can :)

Step by Step is not taking admissions for nursery.

Why is Step by Step not taking admissions for Nursery??

Kush,They move kids from their junior school in panscheel. They are not transparent also.

Thanks Sakshi. I must say this site is really excellent.

But I heard they take Students from outside as well.

Does kids from Pancheel take up all seats for their Nursery admissions?

I need some further help - I stay in Noida in Sector 27 and below are the schools I have shortlisted. Please guide me based on feedback for both academics as well extra-curricular activities.

APJ, DPS Noida, Amity, Lotus Valley, DPS 132, VishvaBharti, Somervilla Sec 22, Presidium Sector 93. What would be your order of rating. Also, do you recommend any other school around?

Thanks.

Thanks Kush,Yes they take from outside but only the children they want ( i mean you need to have solid influence)

Dps Noida>AMITY>APJ > Vishwabharti> Presidium(Academic based school)

Add Father Agnel =Somerville

Lotus Valley /Dps Sec 132/GIIS (Good and new for holistic dev)

rest see the list below

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/page/excel-sheet-2012-13-137

Sakshi, Can you please let me know how is DPS International Sector 132 branch? Is it comparable to DPS Noida? I heard many teachers from DPS Noida moved to DPS International.

Kush,Yes it might be one of the best schools in next 2-3 years in Noida as parents per parents feedback and i also heard the teachers coming here. DPS noida is old established school so we cannot compare
But This school owners are TECH Mahindra group and they have attached washrooms with 10 acre area( see dps sec 132 group)

Dear Sakshi, my child is Jan'11 born, i live in indirapuram so my priority was St. Thomas, St. Francis, Amity Vasundhra Sec-6 & Father Agnel. However Father Agnel takes age of 3 years as on 31/12 and St. Thomas takes 3.5 years as on 31/3 so both are opted out. Am i Right?

I would be grateful if you can guide me on some good schools in and around Indirapuram where my child qualifies for admission on age basis (she is Jan'11 born). Thanks in advance.

Ashok,Yes you are right

please see the list of good schools below

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/page/excel-sheet-2012-13-137

Dear,

my daugher is also jan born. i thought for her admission in FAS but due to her ineligibility i go for St. francis and now satisfy with my decision.

hi

i also heard that st.francis is a good school. my daughter is feb'11 born and i stay in east delhi.will the school consider my application?

Can someone tell the reservation policy for EWS category in Noida schools? If yes, to what extent in terms of %age and criteria? Would appreciate the reply.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat