Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Noida/ G.Noida/ Ghaziabad Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 390197

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sakshi, My son will become 3 years and 6 months on 14 Apr 2014. will he be eligible for admission in DPS Noida and Apeejay Noida?

Karuna,No they are very strict but new schools like shive nadar might give you relaxation.

Thanks Sakshi and what about Amity Noida?

Karuna, Amity takes Min 3 and Max 4 on 31 Mar 2014 so he is eligible.

Pooja, You need to confirm from school (on phone) as it is in delhi

Karuna...I think the age criteria in Apeejay is 3 years

Yes...I have confirmed from school.

Hi,

This forum is really helpful. I'm in the UK till the end of the 2013 and will need to get my daughter admitted to a school (Nursery) in Noida/Indrapuram in the 2014-15 session. Can you please advise if there's a way i can apply now given that i'm not in India at present

Thanks, Rahul

@Rahul,Many schools have online applications but you have to come for personal interaction by sep or oct.(old established conventional schools)

All admissions are over by oct end but you can get admissions in new/international schools in 2014 before april 2014.

Hi, when will the admission start in Apeejay school, Noida. Alsp do they provide school transport till Ram Vihar or Jagriti enclave or Saini Enclave in East delhi

@Ashish, it will start after 15 Aug if we see last year trend.

for transportation leave query in Apj group or contact school.

hi I have heard about dlf public school at sahibabad. Can you please rate the school compare to indrapuram school

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat